Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Cyb

The Best and the Brightest and Something About Recess

Chris Hansen informed me that he's (finally!) updated his page with the top WADs of 2003. The list includes huge, long awaited projects like Daedalus and Hell Revealed 2, super-popular projects like Scythe and Phobos: Anomaly Reborn, and even a couple lesser known maps as well as a few surprises. I won't give any more of it away here, so go check it out. I love lists, you know.

I agree! :D
"Cyb: This is your mother speaking. You have to go home and do your homework. Right now young man!"

I got two mentions, too. Can't complain about that. Maybe in a couple hundred years I'll release something new... Look for me in "Best of 2203"...

Chris provides a great service to the DooM community with his "Best of" lists. Not to mention making some damn fine levels himself.

Damn .. I'm not on it.... may have something to do with that I haven't released anything since Nimrod.

Thank you a lot for all the feedback... makes it all worthwhile. Will there be a 2004 list? Damn straight! And Ebola: Your talents are wasted if you do not release something soon!

I just realized that Marine Assault got the shaft AGAIN... and it's such a cool wad too :( (but apparently very easy to forget about)

C-cooper: heh well. I'm working with RTCW now instead so.. I'm thinking of releasing an unfinished project of mine as is though.. someone might find the resources useful.. or atleast intresting

I bet they will! I bet we will! ;-)

I can understand why we haven't heard much from you if you're knee deep in a big project, quite understandable actually.

Cyb said:

I just realized that Marine Assault got the shaft AGAIN... and it's such a cool wad too :( (but apparently very easy to forget about)

God damn it, Cyb, you're right! I remember that one... how the hell could I have missed it! It was actually very, very good.

c-cooper said:

... how the hell could I have missed it! It was actually very, very good.

Never too late to update your list ;)

c-cooper: actually I'm working on my third project since I left doom. this one being the smallest to date.. the 2 prior got discontinued due to warious reasons

great list indeed,
but I still regret that rebirth.wad did not get a place.
It's a pretty cool one-man megawad. Very Classic style.

Sign in to follow this