Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SirTimberWolf

A fan fic i'm working on

A fanfic I'm ganna be working on...
http://sirtimberwolf.blogspot.com/
:)
It's going to be updated 2 times a week
and i'm forcing myself to do 3 pages a day.. so you can expect some content evertime you visit ;D

Eventualy I will print this out and make it a novel or something so.. yeah.. there ya go... read it.. leave feedback.. :P

It's a little slow to start but I gotta get back into my writing groove. so bear with me ;D

That's pretty well-written I think - good luck on keeping up the "three-pages-a-day" promise. I used to be a helluva lot more active in writing fan fics, but I eventually grew tired of writing them.

I never thought of using a blog for a story, but it seems to work well. It gives the story a nice immediate, personal feel. Good luck on the writing goals. I entered the Nanowrimo and my goal was 5000 words a day, which I was able to do until my computer died. It gets difficult when you get to the second act (usually the slow part of a story) so you just have to force yourself to write. Having a concrete daily goal helps a lot. I'll get my eye on this.

SirTimberWolf said:

Heh, don't worry - I haven't read the last two updates yet, but I certainly will read the whole thing in the weekend when I'm not as busy.

I updated the blogspot one thismorning... Cant seem to connect to tripod right now :|

BTW: Dedicated readers (you know who you are :)
The reason for the sparse updates lately is some problems at home... But I promise you I will continue to write and update when I can. (This should be easy this weekend:)
Alright heres the link and take care all...

sirtimberwolf.blogspot.com

Time for a comment: This story is better than I first anticipated. You leave the reader rather confused and with lots of questions, but in a good way that has you craving for more.

A most excellent method of writing. Please don't rush it, keep the quality high.
Looking forward to future updates :-)

Oh and very happy holidays to you too.

Thanks a lot DSM, I appriciate the feedback :)
I tried to rush this next update but realize how much it hurts to do so :(
At any rate, thanks. Its good to recieve such wisdom :) I shall strive to improve... At any rate Take care :D

Ladies and Gentlemen, submitted for the reading pleasure of all involved… The Fallon Chronicles has been updated again… Another will follow tommorow. Thank you for your continued interest and patience.
Feedback is always appreciated. If your new to the Chronicles, scroll down to the bottom of the page to view the first post. Take care and happy new year.
http://sirtimberwolf.blogspot.com/

i looked over your thread(before reading) and see you updating alot, congrats. then is relized the lack of feedback, and your still updating, **praise** i will go read now, and let you know wat i think

DarkS0ul said:

then is relized the lack of feedback, and your still updating, **praise** i will go read now, and let you know wat i think

Sadly, it's quite common that decent feedback on this forum is scarce. The reality is quite simply that only very few Members on this site have any interest in fan fics (unless they involve really crazy stuff - and usually involving sexual content tends to catch people's attention too, but not always).

I'll continue to show SirTimberWolf my support though, but don't expect me to check it out everytime you update as I'm not always in reading mood.
Just wanna salute you for keeping up the writing despite meagre feedback and say: keep it up, I'll read it whenever I get around to it 'cause I don't wanna miss a good fan fic.

Thanks a lot guys.. I really do appriciate this :)
I have already decided that I will make this into a novel (or possibly a series if I can keep myself going long enough :)
DSM if you would like a copy when I publish it I will furnish ya ;)
DarkS0oul: Thanks a lot man feedback is always welcome :)
ALSO OF INTERESTING SIDE NOTE:
I have begun the planning stages of The Fallon Chronicles game (yes I'm calling it a game)
It will use new textures, nothing from doom will remain... Voice acting.. extensive scripting yada yada yada.. It will probably ship with the first few hundred books... :) (Yeah I know.. lofty goals and all but I need something to work toward)
I cant thank you guys enough EVERYONE that gave me feedback, I have yet to recieve one that was totaly worthless ;) (Finding a lot of places to improve due to fan input :)

Okay so I'm done rambling... Take care everyone have a happy and safe new year! :D
-John

I think this is coming along quite nicely. Keep up the good work. I never got much feedback on my stuff, relative to other fics (maybe I need to add some sex scenes :)), but what I did get was by the folks who care about fan fiction so it was all good. Keep at it!

Just got up to date with all your updates. Must take it out of you.
Very impressed, I really enjoy it. Good luck with keeping the slogging routine up.
Keep 'em coming
have fun

Hi to all those who enjoy this story and all those who have yet to read it...

I would like to start by thanking all those who helpped me to improve.

I will cut to the chase.

Recently a close friend of mine died as the result of a drunk driver so I havent been updating anything... I appologize but am also sure you can understand.

I will try to work on it a little later but right now theres too much to do...

Thanks again everyone...

Edited by Mod for convenience's sake:
forgot to tell everyone...
here's my new website for the time being.

I'll get around to the new stuff when I get my head straight again...
thanks a lot guys.
http://www.geocities.com/sionnachthestoryteller/

SirTimberWolf said:

I will cut to the chase.

Recently a close friend of mine died as the result of a drunk driver so I havent been updating anything... I appologize but am also sure you can understand.

I'm truly sorry to hear that :-(
Condolences to you and to his family.

I understand that you can't focus on the story with this in mind, so don't apologize. Just take yourself some (long) time to get over this blow - you need it.

What can I say?
Awesome stuff as usual, though I'm still rather confused. I don't know if you throw constant flashbacks in there or what.

So far, it seems to me that they've reached the point where they're going in to investigate the Phobos base (that's where they prepare ammo and weaponry), but then there's the part with those scientists chatting.
I would like to have things cleared up just a little. Hopefully you'll take care of that later on?

But as far as the writing itself goes, it's as good as flawless. Wonderful to read. Cudos.