Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DooMer 4ever

20 h2h-xmas demos (for Zdoom)

Attaching files to the post doesn't seem to work at the moment, and the file is too big anyway. I don't have own web page either so I will post the file to lüt and hopefully he will soon upload it here.

I'm pretty happy with most of these demos. It would be really cool if someone tried to beat these. I'm really amazed if someone beats the map 18 demo though, it seems nearly perfect to me. Well, I hope you like the demos.

DooMer 4ever said:

I'm pretty happy with most of these demos. It would be really cool if someone tried to beat these. I'm really amazed if someone beats the map 18 demo though, it seems nearly perfect to me. Well, I hope you like the demos.

Hey, nice demos, I dared to take the challenge of MAP18, wasted the whole yesterday evening with no results and today it came in 20 minutes after a route-change.

Here is the MAP18 demo in 1:11, just one sec off but still :)

[mod]
Edit: Since that link doesn't seem to be working any more (it worked OK to start with, but now the file you get is corrupted), I've uploaded the demo here.]
[/mod]

Thanks, glad that you liked them! I'd really like to see your improved map18 demo, but it seems that the zip file is broken. I hope you fix it soon :)

Seems that the webserver has some problem. If the zip still isn't accessible when I get home (in an hour or two) I'll email it to the address that is in your profile and to one of the mods.

Heh, for me it isn't accesible at all currently. Anyway, I'll email it as said before.

I've watched the demo and your route does seem a bit better. Especially taking the red key earlier seemed to speed things up. You were extremely lucky at the central area though, much luckier than me as most of the chaingunners had died in the infights too. Cool demo, maybe I'll try to beat it someday when I find the time for it.