Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
999cop

Superman isn't the only one who has X-ray vision...

Yeah, I saw that before. Pretty bizarre. Of course, Russian newspapers seem to have a certain tabloid quality to them. Same goes for newspapers from India, Japan, and Africa. I guess they don't have much interesting news going on there, or the people are more gullible.

Until I get my own X-Ray vision and I can see through the clothes of every hot chick that passes me by (yes, I'm a loser :( ), I won't see any real interest in this kind of story.

Piece_O_Mind said:

Until I get my own X-Ray vision and I can see through the clothes of every hot chick that passes me by (yes, I'm a loser :( ), I won't see any real interest in this kind of story.

If you follow that line of thinking, you'd probably see through their bones, organs, and all kind of loathsome things you wish you hadn't seen.

fake is all i can say, i mean how is it possible? humans dont posses any ultra sound abilities, which this would have to be.
if i was any sence of any kind it would most likly be an electro-magnetic one or a ultras-sonic one. however humans lack such abilities.

this seems like it is from a tabliod. however it is a good tabliod article. not like the cheesy B-movie ones we got in the US.

i have learned not to believe in most news.

true story: early this year a fire fighter was bitten buy a pet snake and was latter killed. it was reported he was care flighted to cincinatti and that anti-venom was only minutes late.
that was all grade A propaganda and pure bull flop!
the truth is the man was DOA, he had died with in around 8-15 minutes. the snake had hit a major vein in his hand. this was from when i talked to the widow. she was upset about the fact that they did not report the truth of the accident. ironicly she was on our side in the whole reptiles ban. she knew the snake only did what it naturaly does and considers it a terrible accident

PS get it? as in boris and natasha from Rocky and bullsprinkle.

Seen this headline yesterday somewhere.

Me thinks as follows: suppose she really by some uncertain reasons can see x-rays (which is, well, unlikely). But if she wants to actually see through a body, there has to be some source of x-rays or else she won't see anything. I can see the light waves but when there is no light I can't see a damn thing. As far as I know, the only natural x-rays are those that come from the cosmos, and those are absorbed by the atmosphere. So an artificial source of x-rays is needed, no problem, it's possible to place a man between an x-ray source and that girl for examination but that man will really get a cancer from continuous x-rays. When x-rays photos are taken, you are exposed to the rays for a very short time. Longer exposures are dangerous, IIRC, the inventor or x-rays, Rontgen, died from them. Well there is a slight chance that the girl emits x-rays herself but then she should be isolated from the society :)

I wouldn't say if it's definitely true or fake until I meet this girl with my own eyes because there aren't answers or explainations to every question we could possibly bring up. And I also barely remember reading from some source that humans have only used up 10% of our brain powers, yet we haven't discovered everything yet, not even about ourselves......

Saw this on newdoom already. If I got a chance to talk to her I'd be like "so, what did I eat for dinner?"

fodders said:

Fake, she is probably using these .

heh, I saw ones like that at a dollar store before. I just figured it had tits painted on the other side so I didn't buy em.

fodders said:

Fake, she is probably using these .

Nice joke Fod...BUT!

'The girl possesses "dual vision". She is capable of discerning a person's internal organs without using X-ray or ultrasound.

Natasha has already disproved several medical diagnoses and has not made any mistakes. A series of medical experiments conducted in one of the clinics provide substantial and undeniable proofs of the girls' unique abilities.'

So we have a controversy here:

Pravda newspaper said:

A Girl with an X-ray vision

It also said:

. She is capable of discerning a person's internal organs without using X-ray or ultrasound.

Donce said:

So we have a controversy here

It's talking about seeing Internal Organs without the use of X-ray devices or Ultrasound frequencies.

I don't know whether to believe this or not. I will, however, remind everyone to remember all those people who refused to believe that the earth wasn't the cente of the universe and that it wasn't flat...

Someone's bitter they couldn't join tatu. And come on now, it would be one thing if she was born with this, but she aquired it after having cotton left inside her after surgery?

It made sense at first, but when they said all history started at 1000 A.D, I fell off my chair laughing.

999cop said:

If you follow that line of thinking, you'd probably see through their bones, organs, and all kind of loathsome things you wish you hadn't seen.

Eh, if I can handle faces of death stuff, I can handle that ;)

fodders said:

This girl is now in England and on live TV as I type this, she is very convincing...scary.

So was Anastasia.

St. Augustine (354-430) declared that heretics, pagans, and Jews would burn forever in eternal fire unless saved by the Catholic Church. Partially as a result of this declaration, victims were burned to death in order to give them a taste of what was coming.:P