Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sephiroth

total Bull

honestly, what happened to freedom of speech?
http://msnbc.msn.com/id/3660404/

i know this is old news, but still! i watched a report on it today. He got in trouble for saying "I would rather see the preisdent dead." he didnt even say bush.

i should make a site called kill bush, that just has the words kill bush and a similar animation in flash saying kill bush. then who ever replaces bush, I will use that presidents name

brings to mind "Sir, are you or are you not a comunist?"

i need to break out my "I am a comunist shirt"

Obviously, "Freedom of Speech" and "Voicing your opinion out loud" aren't the same these days. It's a Crazy, Messed-up world we're living in.

Pfft. KMFDM and ohGr have already said worse things about him. I guess it pays to be underground. :P

Eminem is a commie.

"He got in trouble for saying "I would rather see the preisdent dead." he didnt even say bush."

Bush IS the prez though.

The link didn't say if he was arrested or sent to Guantanamo Bay or a commie work camp. How did he get in trouble? By "raising controversy"? Nothing he hasn't done before....meh

The paragraph on Jackson belows it is funny as hell though.

Danarchy said:

Pfft. KMFDM and ohGr have already said worse things about him. I guess it pays to be underground. :P

also pays not to be american, at least in the case of KMFDM. dont know ohGR.

hell comedy central had "that's my bush" while i dont think he is a total idiot, hey he did become prez and was govenor. however i dont agre with alot of stuff he does, same with clinton and prezidents before him.

isn't it ironic that "That's my bush" disapeard after 9/11? (i think)

Sephiroth said:

also pays not to be american, at least in the case of KMFDM. dont know ohGR.

Yeah, I think Sascha is still a German citizen. I think also that about half the band is American though. As for ohGr, Ogre is Canadian, the rest of the people I have no idea (cEvin is from Cali though, I think).

You aren't allowed to speak of death and of the president in the same sentence. It's in the constitution or something $$

Whatever happened to free speech man. If I want to blow the president up with a grenade, NOBODY should have the right to stop me from expressing my freedom of expression.

Here's what I find to be bull: the fact that Buminem said he'd rather see the president dead THAN MAKE MUSIC FOR MONEY!!!!! Please, I guarantee you he's more guilty of making music just for the money than Bitchney Smears is.

Wasn't there a guy who got fined for wearing a shirt that read "make love not war" ?

-Jk- said:

Wasn't there a guy who got fined for wearing a shirt that read "make love not war" ?

yea heard that too. but dont know if it is true.

a girl at school had a sticker on a purse that said "Fuck Bush!"

that it is, wimps.

i am gonna sue because an accident happened (hey you know, shit happens)

i am gonna sue because my hair is not perfect for prom (in my country i would have you shot)

oh no! a violent video game, it offends god (so did your genocide called "manifest destiny")

Oh no! he said bad things about america (yea and to prevent america from being worse we need to point out things that need fixed)

oh no! we could be attacked (yea and people live with it every day in other countries)

Mad cow desease! (yea that type of shit happenes when you feed cows parts of other cows, learn biology num nuts)

Imagrants go home (yea and where did you come from?)

resrtictions on SUV's, NO! (i dont think we really need to use up 51% of the worlds resources on those things)

OH no gas is up 10 cents (dont use a car with 20 gallons to the mile, duh)

the black man moved into the suburbs! (so, why does that really matter? get a life you redneck pussy!)

oh no! canadians! (i bet they arent a bunch of whining pussies, its cold in some places)

We'd be better off if Kennedy didn't die.

(fuck, and the space program would be much farther ahead than it is now too.)

Did you guys hear about Bush's new space resolution? To put a man on the moon... ( hello Mr. Bush, IT HAS ALREADY BEEN DONE!! ). Also, i am sick of this Jackson court stuff. I wish to hear more about Mars, and the fact that Earths magnetic field is weakening... were is that in the news?? HUH? The media shure has gotten anti-Democrat, and turned Tabloud!... what is with that?

I want to hear some comments people.. please!

With all of this political correctness going on these days, I'm surprised nobody has wanted Uranus's name changed.

The pronunciation was changed, stressing the first syllable instead of the second. That didn't work out so well, though. Anyway, I've always pronounced it yur-`ay-nus, and always will.

I wouldn't be a bit surprised if they tried to do the same thing to the colors 'black' and 'white'.

After looking at the past few posts in this thread, I can see that I'll have no problems getting along with you guys on here ;)

ravage: Hell, society as a whole would be farther along were it not for all of these stone-age conservatives running the US today!

Speaking of stone-age, anybody remember that Quizno's commercial with the cavemen and the pants? My take on that is the guy who wore pants represents thrid parties, the guy who wanted to try pants represents the Democrats, and the guy who kept the bush (no pun intended....well, maybe) represented the Republicans, more specifically the Bush cabinet. Hence my new slogan:

"Liberals: We're kinda like that guy who wore pants, instead of bushes."

Yeah, I realize I haven't taken my medication yet as well...

Mastermind said:

Did you guys hear about Bush's new space resolution? To put a man on the moon... ( hello Mr. Bush, IT HAS ALREADY BEEN DONE!! )...

I want to hear some comments people.. please!

No, I think this confirms a slippup on bush's part confirming that it was in fact a giant HOAX! I really don't think we went to the moon, there's too much evidence supporting otherwise.

Scabbed Angel said:

I really don't think we went to the moon, there's too much evidence supporting otherwise.

People chanting 37 poor, logically flawed reasons why we didn't go to the moon does not count as evidence.

Quast said:

Eminem is a commie.

"He got in trouble for saying "I would rather see the preisdent dead." he didnt even say bush."

Bush IS the prez though.

The idea here, is this.

Who is to say he was talking about the President of the United States!?

He could've been talking about the president of freaking Nintendo of America for all they knew.

Now, it was probably "obvious" that he was talking about Bush, but in this age of political correctness, they had no "right" to do anything with him, as he wasn't necesarilly talking about Bush.

AndrewB said:

People chanting 37 poor, logically flawed reasons why we didn't go to the moon does not count as evidence.

It presents enough logic for me, sweetheart ; D

Fredrik said:

All the arguments why the moon landings would be faked are utterly wrong and retarded.

Meh, everyone has a right to their own opinion. Ultimately, if you haven't been to the moon and seen the evidence there, then there is no proof either way, is there? Which arguments do you think are "utterly wrong and retarded"?

Scabbed Angel said:

Ultimately, if you haven't been to the moon and seen the evidence there, then there is no proof either way, is there?

So you wouldn't call the tens of kilograms of lunar rock the astronauts brought home evidence?

(Don't bother questioning the validity, the samples have been studied by independent geologists all over the world, they match samples returned by the Russian lander and meteorite samples, and there's really no way to artificially produce such rock).

Which arguments do you think are "utterly wrong and retarded"?

As I said, every one of them.

Have you seen this rock and tested it? Of course not. You can only vouch for what you believe because of what you've been told. You can't say its true, and I can't say its not the truth. Its just my opinion that the logic surrounding the conspiracy is plausible and a shitload of rock the goverment says they've tested doesn't change that much for me. The government is not stupid enough to only partially complete a hoax. Could that moon rock have come from other sources (other expeditions that went to the moon un-manned perhaps?) Or is there a possibility that the rocks and the documentations are fakes? I would personally agree that the rock itself is true (too hard to get around a fake if someone else tests it) but that doens't prove it came from that expedition, or that men physically went to the moon. They could have gone to the moon, but the ideals and logics assocciated with the alternative possibility also seem just as possible to me. I'm open minded. ; p

Fredrik said:

So you wouldn't call the tens of kilograms of lunar rock the astronauts brought home evidence?

(Don't bother questioning the validity, the samples have been studied by independent geologists all over the world, they match samples returned by the Russian lander and meteorite samples, and there's really no way to artificially produce such rock).

As I said, every one of them.

I like the way you speak... Scabbed Angel is out of line with his idea. though, opinions are allowed in this world.

I must say that Fredrik is on the point,i agree