Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ragnew

Plutonia II (Cant wait, enough said!!)

Well, I was just checking out the Plutonia II website, and still no updates... :( - Been over a year!!! Hopefully this mapset gets released sometime soon, that and Sam's "Lost Week" mapset.

I personally think Plutonia II is another project that is in the top 10 on the waiting list... I've been waiting for this baby as long as I've been waiting for Hell Revealed II... The talent thats involved with this megawad is one of those that'll produce the very, best of the best and with luck it'll be thrown to the masses before we know it!!!

So Metabolist, if you read this, UPDATE your DAMN website man... :) - Yes, that is a smile, and yes, I'm only playing... But PLEASE let us know how its coming... :) (heh, yeah another one... Smiley face that is).

It's nearly done AFAIK, just testing/tweaking etc. (but that was towards the end of last year)

But don't listen to the site, even the screenies are out of date. (as my maps have been done since then)

ragnew said:

Well, I was just checking out the Plutonia II website, and still no updates... :( - Been over a year!!! Hopefully this mapset gets released sometime soon, that and Sam's "Lost Week" mapset.

I personally think Plutonia II is another project that is in the top 10 on the waiting list... I've been waiting for this baby as long as I've been waiting for Hell Revealed II... The talent thats involved with this megawad is one of those that'll produce the very, best of the best and with luck it'll be thrown to the masses before we know it!!!

So Metabolist, if you read this, UPDATE your DAMN website man... :) - Yes, that is a smile, and yes, I'm only playing... But PLEASE let us know how its coming... :) (heh, yeah another one... Smiley face that is).

Its just about done. Metabolist rejected my two maps because they had so much detail in which vanilla doom2.exe totally went belly up when playing these levels. I've fixed them up and re-sent them to Metabolist, so far he hasn't responed yet.

The Ultimate DooMer said:

It's nearly done AFAIK, just testing/tweaking etc. (but that was towards the end of last year)

But don't listen to the site, even the screenies are out of date. (as my maps have been done since then)

Sweet... Thats good news indeed!!!

Epyo - Plutonia Experiment was put out by two of Team TNT's members, Dario and Milo Casali... Doom II GREATS as far as I'm concerned... It was the second part of Final DooM, and, in my opinion the better of the two episodes. Dont get me wrong, Evilution was good too, but Plutonia had everything you could ask for in a level set, and then some.

Plutonia II is being created by some killer, killer level designers, The Ultimate DooMer and Metabolist just to name a few are part of this extraordinary team. Theres plenty of others as well, but I'm not too sure if all the Authors listed on the site are still present in the projects line up. So I just listed the two that I know for sure are contributing to it...

Thanks for the info Ultimate DooMer!!

Deathman said:

Its just about done. Metabolist rejected my two maps because they had so much detail in which vanilla doom2.exe totally went belly up when playing these levels. I've fixed them up and re-sent them to Metabolist, so far he hasn't responed yet.

Ah yes, and how could we forget the Almighty Kaiser!!! Thanks for the info man... Much appreciated... Also, I've seen the screenies of the maps at your website. They kick ass... PERIOD!!!