Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

If you've any problems, bugs or annoyances with the maps in Endgame can you post them in this thread. The current work list is:

map01 nothing
map02 nothing
map03 bug fixing
map04 nothing
map05 texture alignments
map06 in limbo
map07 3 cybies in the exit, retextured with wolfenstein theme
map08 nothing

I liked map06 and the textures, will that be in the second release?

I think maybe UD is refering to Map 3 instead?

I don't remember having any difficulty with level 4, but the yellow key in map 3 is quite obscure, requiring a rather daft hidden-from-view switch.

Oh yeah, that map. I'm not real sure that the switch was designed to be used from the outside like that, but since there's no other way up there, that's what you have to use. And the monsters up there are easy as well. Just a large area with a few shotgun guys and a couple of Hell Knights teleporting in once you get the key. By this time, you'll have easily enough firepower to kill everything.

The Flange Peddler said:

I think maybe UD is refering to Map 3 instead?

I don't remember having any difficulty with level 4, but the yellow key in map 3 is quite obscure, requiring a rather daft hidden-from-view switch.

Nope, I'm referring to the brick map. I went everywhere I could and ended up noclipping through the yellow door.

brick map? is it map06?. That key requires you to climb some crates.
If it's map05 the yellow key is accesible by walking along a thin ledge in the room opposite, the imps at the start are standing in the area you need to reach.

Map03 is being fixed.

Didn't quite drop off the planet, but was felled by the flu. I'm getting back to Anthony tonight.

Can't wait to hear from you Gaston.. :)

Anyone want to elaborate on what's wrong with map03 besides the yellow key bug? We are trying to make the map less confusing.
Specifics, ..?

Any last nit-picks on any map (last chance, we'll consider anything except 3 cybies + wolf textures in map7 :)

Fish

Make that "tonight", and not "yesterday night". Which I spent giving computer phone support to my dad o_O

Shit, man!
I'm playing EndGame right now!

That blasted Red Key that was just sitting there in one of the levels with a Cyberdemon in it (sorry I can't remember where) had me stumped.

It was TOO MUCH IN PLAIN FRICKIN' SIGHT! I walked around for at least an hour wondering where the !#$!# it was.

Anthony's harddrive died. There isn't a large worklog but it's just going to have to wait.

Anyway changing the topic to demos, can anyone beat 6 minutes on map07 (UV MAX). I'm stuck at 6:07.