Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Prepare to laugh you guts off.
That's about the only thing it's good for.

Funny how each gun in the comic seem to magically contain a shitload of ammo...

Man - I don't mean to use negative hype to talk about the comic just because it's notorius - but LITERALLY, that is the worst piece of trash I've ever read in my life, and the art was pretty terrible too.

Within the first few pages, it's funny to read, but later on, it's so terrible that I couldn't even laugh at the pathetic thing anymore.

YES - it is that bad!

This comic has some of the most pathetically bad text I have ever read.

"Dynamite!"

Yes, it's very bad, but the art is cool. It's nice to see the Doomguy done "professionally." It's a joy to read for doom fans, and the more-than-one-liners make it feel like a B-movie.

To those of you that hate it: Comics are for stories, and Doom lacks a real one. It's like an action movie, turn of your brain and enjoy the carnage. That's doom for ya, and that's the comic.

Heh, what a joy. Cheers to the doom community!

"You are huge! That means you have huge guts! Rip and tear!"

*laughs like a fiend*

The best thing about the Doom comic is when someone with a sense of humour explains the "story" of the comic or simply reviews the comic :-D

but the art is cool. It's nice to see the Doomguy done "professionally."

Whatever, I just hate how the marine's muscles are overdone and how he himself is unshaven and looks like a madman.
In fact, I could write a long list of things I hate about this particular art style as well as ways the artist(s) interepreted Doom.

But I guess the art is fitting for this comic.

To those of you that hate it: Comics are for stories, and Doom lacks a real one. It's like an action movie, turn of your brain and enjoy the carnage. That's doom for ya, and that's the comic.

Even so, Doom (the game) has more story than this comic has.

Doom game: Some evil monsters came out of some gateways on Mars' moons, Phobos and Deimos, that some scietist dopes accidentally opened. Deimos disappears. Marines go to Phobos to get slaughtered, only you survive. You enter the gateway after slaughtering demons, to find yourself on Deimos which is ...somewhere undetected.
You find Deimos floats about Hell.
You kill shit in Hell until you enter a portal that takes you home to Earth - Earth is overrun by demons. To be continued...

Doom Comic: Some maniac is trashing monsters for the heck of it - he can't trash a particularly large monster (wuss), so he needs a big gun. Maniac trashes more monsters until he finds big gun. Maniac kills big monster with big gun. The End.

I can tell ya that if Doom fans can write immersive fan fics based on the game, then any decent comic writer with respect for himself could do a decent comic based on Doom.

Edit: FYI, I don't hate the DOOM comic - it's way too hilarious to hate, though I still like to criticize it on occasion >:-]

Oh, come now...

The DOOM comic opened my eyes to the plight of radioactive waste pollution.

There should be more media like this on the internet.

OMG WTF izzit fuXorz yall gotsta raed tihs!!(shift+1)
TEH TOXCI WAEST iz cummng 2 KIL UZZ AWL!??one11!
DONT FERGET2 VOET!@!@!@