Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Captain Red

Land rights for gay whales!

Who here has ever been in a protest?

I was in an anti war protest last year, uhh, not much to say really. Heard a few speeches, chuckled at a few sings. Of corse, didn’t really change much, Australia still set a bunch of SAS goons so that we could have our free trade agreement. I manly went for the spectacle.

So, care to share?

I've never been in any protest because no one ever tells me when they're happening. >:(

I do know one guy who was protesting at the first Seattle WTO protest though.

I went to a protest downtown a year ago. A bunch of uni kids were protesting Bush for wanting to go to iraq or something. I had an intelligent, thoughtful conversation with a hot chick for about an hour. Then her boyfriend came back.
That's the extent of my hippy days.

Never been in a protest... I've never heard of any protest that would "interest" me... :\

Nah. Never been in a protest. Not even the 'last time', but then again...I wasn't against the war :P

I thought about trying to form an "anti-anti war protesters" protest, but decided against it :P

When I was a student, I sort of took part in the "Snowball Campaign". The idea was to block the Ministry of Defence switchboard on one particular day with thousands of people phoning them repeatedly. I didn't have anything against the MoD; it just had some appeal as a silly thing to do.

I rang up, got through first time and was pleasantly greeted. I felt rather stupid, and put the phone down.

Yep, that's the entirety of my involvement in protests.

Grazza said:

When I was a student, I sort of took part in the "Snowball Campaign".

Heh, when I first read that, I thought you were trying to protect all those snowballs in Hell. I doubt such a protest would last long though.

Tobester said:

I had an intelligent, thoughtful conversation with a hot chick for about an hour. Then her boyfriend came back.

That's the problem with intelligent hot chicks; they're either a lesbian or they're taken.

I once attended an anti-racism protest. Then it struck me that racists won't stop being racist just because a huge amount of people were holding hands and waving torches in the streets, and went home instead. I did not consider this a cynic thing to do, as I beleive racism and other forms of stupidity will not go away until we get rid of the STUPID PEOPLE!!!

Racism, at least in the South, is not a matter of stupidity. It is a mater of brainwashing. If you are raised to believe something is right, and everyone around you thinks it is right, you will come to believe it IS right. Now, I think chances are there are less racists on the South since the advent of TV and the Internet, but they'll still be there, and there's really nothing that can be done.

Protests tend to be extremely stupid headache-fests, with the exception of few such as "I have a Dream." Most of the time, it's a bunch of poser teenagers who are trying to make a statement by holding signs, and listening to guys scream curse words into the mic.

Oh yeah, the thread title reminds me of a bumper sticker I saw once:

"Nuke an unborn gay baby whale for Jesus."

Confusing, to say the least.

Piece_O_Mind said:

That's the problem with intelligent hot chicks; they're either a lesbian or they're taken.

Word, yo.

/me suffers in silence

Psyonisis said:

PAVE THE RAINFORESTS!

Fuckin' amen! I hate these pussy vegan antiwar hippies. I hope they die the painful deaths they deserve!
--------------
Back on topic. Yea, I have I pissed off all the hippies by saying I was for the war.

Piece_O_Mind said:

I don't need a smart chick! All she needs tto know is how to spread her legs and how to cook.

Graveyard Disciple said:
Fuckin' amen! I hate these pussy vegan antiwar hippies. I hope they die the painful deaths they deserve!

Right back at you, honey cakes.

Graveyard Disciple said:

I don't need a smart chick! All she needs tto know is how to spread her legs and how to cook.

You are a hopeless being. How old are you, 12? Do you actually have a mother? Do you listen to horrible bad influence music such as Ludacris? Women are not objects, they are not to be treated like pieces of shit, YOU on the otherhand seem to be a complete and utter waste of bone. The calcium in your hands would've been much better used on starving children.

Ralphis said:

You are a hopeless being. How old are you, 12? Do you actually have a mother? Do you listen to horrible bad influence music such as Ludacris? Women are not objects, they are not to be treated like pieces of shit, YOU on the otherhand seem to be a complete and utter waste of bone. The calcium in your hands would've been much better used on starving children.

"WTF? A pile of calcium? What am I supposed to do with THIS shit?"

Ralphis said:

Sorry, don't listen to such primitive music such as 'ludacris'. I am trully sorry for any feminazis I have offended. lol Go get a life dick weed. Why the fuck do you have to go on a self righteous crusade to prove how much you care.

Graveyard Disciple said:

Sorry, don't listen to such primitive music such as 'ludacris'. I am trully sorry for any feminazis I have offended. lol Go get a life dick weed. Why the fuck do you have to go on a self righteous crusade to prove how much you care.

It's obvious I have a life. If I have the experience to care for women, and treat them like human beings, then I must interact with them. I'm sorry that my penis doesn't think for me, but you should not just go around worrying about getting your dick sucked and food fed to you. You're a self-centered waste of oxygen.

As far as being a 'feminazi', it's called having morals which you obviously lack. So, I'll see you in hell when my crusade arrives in your ass.

Edit:

Graveyard Disciple said:

With me or with piece of mind? and if I do get banned it'll be the most blatant infringment of freedom of speech. lol

You have no freedom of speech here. These are not free forums and there is no constitution here. So please, feel free to open your own forums and boast about how your rights are being infringed upon pal.