Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Thunderlord Jemanie

Wolfenstein 2000:Coming soon!!!

I dont mean to sound like a jerk, but what was the point of this thread? Do you have some screenshots to show us?

Jemaine, before you start asking for help on your new mega-cool-and-whatnot project, make sure you have something to show first (screenshots, map downloads, etc). Keep in mind we've already seen thousands of upcoming projects that actually never got done.

I win.

Why are the emails the ones to get it first? It's not as if emails play the games. When is the human release due?

Heh, I just noticed that....a megawad available only via email? Wow...that sounds so damned exclusive! I want it now....wait, chances are he won't release it publicly so it can't get roasted in the Newstuff chronicles :P

...Remember Mortyr? Came a few years before Return to Castle Wolfenstein. Had lovely level design, but the enemy skins were historically inaccurate and the gameplay was a little shit.

/Sits back and waits for an official sequel to RtCW - one that's hopefully better at recapturing the feel of Wolf3d than RtCW

I remember ID saying that they might be making a new Wolfenstein game. RTCW looked great at the time, I wonder how good it'll look now, Actually, that gives me an idea, you know I always thought that RTCW's intro was fantastic, Perhaps id should maybe set a game leading upto those events and ends where RTCW starts, that'd be interesting I reckon.

LorD BaZTArD said:

I remember ID saying that they might be making a new Wolfenstein game.

When did they say that?

I'm pretty sure it was in a local publication, I'll check.

Yeah January edition of PCPowerplay which is a decent australian magazine. Quote from Todd Hollenstead "but I don't think it's news to you that we'll revisit the wolfenstein universe"

Yeah, Grey Matter made it, but ID closely supervised the game. All three developers: Grey Matter/Nerve and ID are credited for making the game in it's credits.

LorD BaZTArD said:

I'm pretty sure it was in a local publication, I'll check.

Yeah January edition of PCPowerplay which is a decent australian magazine. Quote from Todd Hollenstead "but I don't think it's news to you that we'll revisit the wolfenstein universe"

Yeah, Grey Matter made it, but ID closely supervised the game. All three developers: Grey Matter/Nerve and ID are credited for making the game in it's credits.

Yeah, they even mentioned Commander Keen, didn't they?

Trasher][ said:
Jemaine, before you start asking for help on your new mega-cool-and-whatnot project, make sure you have something to show first (screenshots, map downloads, etc). Keep in mind we've already seen thousands of upcoming projects that actually never got done.

I win.

Oh for fucks sake, he wasn't asking for help you stupid cockmonkey. I really wish people would stop abusing that tag, it really pisses me off, even when people use it correctly.

Yeah, it's getting really fucking old - you could at least rephrase it.

zarkyb, before you start complaining about abuse of the newproject tag, make sure the person using it isn't just doing it for laughs. Keep in mind we've already seen thousands of users wine about of the newproject tag that only succeeded in making them look like they have no sense of humour, because they don't take it in the spirit it was intended.

Ct_red_pants, before you start trying to act mega-cool-and-whatnot by using your own newproject tag, make sure you check the spelling. Keep in mind we've already seen thousands posts from you with terrible spelling an grammar, and that it only succeeds in making you look like a complete moron, because of childish mistakes.

Yeah, Commander keen is mentioned.

"We don't have anything in development for keen right now, we have done some keen projects, like keen for the GB colour, but if we were to make another one, it would have to be in the right context. Keen is a kids game and that isn't something the ID is interested in at the moment"

Ct_red_pants, before you start complaining about people complaining about use of the newproject tag (even when the person using it is apparently just "doing it for laughs"), keep in mind we've already seen thousands of users just "doing it for laughs", and the joke (which wasn't even funny the first time it was used) has gotten so f**king old now that it shouldn't just die, but be obliterated from all existence. Or even better, inproper use of the newproject tag should be made a bannable offence.

NiGHTMARE said:

Ct_red_pants, before you start complaining about people complaining about use of the newproject tag (even when the person using it is apparently just "doing it for laughs"), keep in mind we've already seen thousands of users just "doing it for laughs", and the joke (which wasn't even funny the first time it was used) has gotten so f**king old now that it shouldn't just die, but be obliterated from all existence. Or even better, inproper use of the newproject tag should be made a bannable offence.

Oh god please. newproject just ISN'T FUNNY ANYMORE. In fact it was never funny in the first place. Unless by funny you mean absofuckinglutely the most annoying thing on this forum bar Ralphis. Amen NiGHTMARE.

First off:I need email adresses to send the game to ya.I ain't got a website to post it on (I think).

Second:It's a total conversion of Wolfenstein 3d.

Third:The game is a top secret mission that takes place in April 2000.

#4 Now:My screenshots of it are pretty damn blurry so you can't make out what's what.

The weapons in the game are: Fist,Pistol,Double Pistols,Machine gun.An approximate release date has not been determined yet.Levels are still under construction.

Thunderlord Jemanie said:

First off:I need email adresses to send the game to ya.I ain't got a website to post it on (I think).

Second:It's a total conversion of Wolfenstein 3d.

Third:The game is a top secret mission that takes place in April 2000.

#4 Now:My screenshots of it are pretty damn blurry so you can't make out what's what.

The weapons in the game are: Fist,Pistol,Double Pistols,Machine gun.An approximate release date has not been determined yet.Levels are still under construction.

I hope you aren't considering a career in marketing.