Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ShadowRunner

Zdoom in hexen format Lift help.

Guys,on my skulltag dm map(zdoom in hexen format actually)i had regular lifts in doom2 mode that would go back up and could go back down when u did the right action.
Now that im in hexen format,i see absoulutely nothing for Lift down,wait raise.

Im trying to find this for Walk over mode,and Switch Repeatidely mode,and i cant find either or the actual action itself!

Someone help me out.

~Shadow~

ShadowRunner said:

Guys,on my skulltag dm map(zdoom in hexen format actually)i had regular lifts in doom2 mode that would go back up and could go back down when u did the right action.
Now that im in hexen format,i see absoulutely nothing for Lift down,wait raise.

Im trying to find this for Walk over mode,and Switch Repeatidely mode,and i cant find either or the actual action itself!

Someone help me out.

~Shadow~

The regular lift is linedef type 206. Unlike Doom you have to specify both speed and the delay until it rises again.
In Hexen format there are no different types for different triggers. Instead you have to specify the trigger with a few flags.

What you could do is open up your converted doom2.wad (the one you used zwadconv on) and look at any lift in there - that gives you the Hexen format equivalent of the old vanilla specials.

ShadowRunner said:

Whats the flag for Walkover?

What editor are you using? This stuff should be clearly visible.