Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mr. Woot

AI bots?

does anyone know where i can get programs to make the AI bots a bit smarter, i searched the forums but can't find any info....

There most definitely aren't any programs to enhance bot intelligence, but you might be able to find better bots themselves...

I'm going to guess here and say you're using ZDoom, right? Those bots are absolutely horrible. Most of the time, they just run to a corner and wait for you to kill them.

If you've not tried it, try Legacy and its bots. They are much, much better and if you put the difficulty on Nightmare, they may even give you a challenge.

I thought you could change it if you turn the file into a Word Pad or text file. Then you can change their intelligence.

Yes, you can open the the bots.cfg or whatever for Zcajun and edit it to change certain attributes. But it doesn't do much, they still suck, heh.

I say forget about Legacy and wait for Carnevil to release a version of Skulltag with bots re-enabled (and improved of course) :)

NiGHTMARE said:

I say forget about Legacy and wait for Carnevil to release a version of Skulltag with bots re-enabled (and improved of course) :)

I say don't forget about Legacy, and use it's bots if they are actually better :)