Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Epyo

"Learn to Hack" game

Been on level 3 for 5 days now.

EDIT: Beat it. May all the newbies of the universe now bow down to me.

Blah. I'd rather not waste that much time on level 3. I checked their forums after five minutes and saw that almost every other thread was about level 3. That's when I decided that it wasn't worth the effort.

Make sure there's no space at teh beginning of that box, Mozilla kept putting a space in there for me.

Level 3 took me like 2 hours to complete because of the retarded details like whether I should put in or not. So yeah, take that as a heads up to save some time.

Bloodshedder said:

I don't know, how dumb do you think it is?

from the information given on the page, it seems that you have to guess a filename?

Bloodshedder said:

I don't know, how dumb do you think it is?

Almost as dumb as those who can't figure it out.

læmænt said:

from the information given on the page, it seems that you have to guess a filename?

Nope. Just think newdoom (heh).

No you don't, the dir the file is in isn't forbidden. You just have to 'guess' the directory it's in and the file will be listed inside. Also I said 'guess' because it's hardly a guessing matter.

heh, it's a pretty retarded place to put a password file, especially since unix-type machines have passwords in /etc/passwd or similar, but then hacking php and java (and later a vb program, omg spoiler!!) is hardly the same thing anyway heh