Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Arioch

Hell Revealed, Again

Just thought I'd mention that the HR2 soundtrack is possibly the best I've heard for a Megawad thus far. My favorite (up until this point), was Memento Mori II, but this blows that away =) Great job on it, Andy and now-disbanded crew ;)

By the way, I'm on map 13 (playing through on UV when I'm not recording demos and such for C-N and/or demopack) and I've really really really enjoyed it so far ^___^

Andy Olivera said:

I could do that, I suppose. What's your address and the size limit on an individual E-Mail? I can just RAR them all into even chunks and send them one at a time. The max I can send in one message is(I think) 10MB, so it might take awhile.

BTW, the whole lot comes to 188MB.

Who made those midis?
And are we allowed to use any of them for our own projects?
Because some of them is amazing good! (map07, map23 and map26's is my favorites, also map27's is good).

edit: map10's music sound like it is ripped off some castlevania / wolfenstein 3d music. But I dunno about that.

I liked map09's and map15's alot. I hoped that HR2 wouldn't have the old ROTT midis. The music is incredible!

Torn said:
edit: map10's music sound like it is ripped off some castlevania / wolfenstein 3d music. But I dunno about that.

As far as I've heard and noted (here or elsewhere), Metabolist's MIDIs are edits and not actual compositions. That must be one of his. The other guy (Grave) seems to have come up with relatively original stuff.