Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stealthy Ivan

McDonalds in the McWorld......?

I live in the USA (Ohio), and have noticed the within a 2 mile radius of my house there are 4 McDonalds.... Now I am aware that the DW community is made up of folks all around the world, thats why I ask this question.
How many of you have a McDonalds near you???

Are you a McCitizen of a McDonalds McCountry?

There's one 3 kilometres from here and one 10 kiometres that I know of. I can only assume there are more.

We have like four Mc's in one mall... and a few more in the city as well. That's like 6 Mc's or so..! They even managed to squeeze in a Burger King...

Closest is 2½km. Second closest is 7km. And then there is a few more within 10 kilometers.

One of those vile disgusting things just next to my apartment.

There used to be a second in my town, but it has closed.

I live in Ohio. (Columbus) The nearest McDonalds is about 2 miles away. The next is probably a good 10 miles away. I couldn't tell you where anymore are though.

I live in ohio (dayton), and there's a Mcdonalds downtown, one over by the projects, one about a mile up the street from the projects, one by the afb, one by wsu, and I think one inside every wal mart (4).

There's too many of 'em where I live. In fact, the last time I went to one, the jerks forgot to give me the fries in my crispy chicken sandwich combo. I'd rather go anywhere except Mcdonald's -- I only went there that one last time out of a hope to redeem them and sheer hunger.

The closest one to me is about mile and a half to two miles away in Broomfield. The next closest one is about three to three and a half miles away in Northglenn. So, there's only two near me here in Colorado.

There is one in the mall and one right across the street from it. That's all the ones in my town. The second closest, much bigger town has at least 4 that I know of. Then there is that one at the ferry terminal on the other end of the run in Seattle. Heh...

I unapologetically love Mickey D's. Two cheeseburger meal with an extra cheeseburger supersized with a chocolate shake. Too bad it's atleast a 20min drive to the nearest one. All we have in this stupid town is subway....

also ohio here, one on US40, one on main street, another near my work. at my grand parent's, the ones in the US, there was 3 with in 1 km of each. one in a walmart, one outside walmart and one just over the bridge, down from walmart. they closed the one inside the walmart.

the ARE everywhere, here to make us fat

fodders said:

Where I live there's a KFC next to EVERY McD for some reason, is this the same everywhere?

They are like that here in nz, they try to group all the shops together - such as fastfood, retail, electronics, etc.

We have 3 McD's within a 1km radius.

I can think of about 10 McDonalds within a 30 mile radius of my house.
KFC on the other hand is a bit more sparse. I maybe know of about 3 in tht same 30 mile radius.

I have a couple of minutes walking distance to the closest one(s). There are 62 in Stockholm. (And I'm happy to say I've hardly ever been to any of them.. last time was at least 5 years ago)

McDonald's is generally more famous in H.K. than here in U.S., plus they serve a lot better food and offer more options there.

Psyonisis said:

Tim Hortons is the dominating business here. I'd say about one every 1.5 km, no kidding.

I know of a place I can go and see three different Tim Hortons shops.
I try to ignore McDonalds whenever I can. So I can't tell you how many I know of.

Heh, am I the only one who doesn't like McDonald's (and certainly not their commercials/jingles!)?

Job said:

Heh, am I the only one who doesn't like McDonald's (and certainly not their commercials/jingles!)?

Depends on which aspect of the restaurant you're talking about. If you're naturally allegic to hamburgers and fries, then that's only a personal issue. But personally I just don't like the surroundings of Mac in U.S., i.e. food seems to be made under a minute, the place seems kind of filthy,...etc.

999cop said:

personally I just don't like the surroundings of Mac in U.S., i.e. food seems to be made under a minute, the place seems kind of filthy,...etc.

read: FASTFOOD

Heh.
Luckily the McDonalds around here are barely filthy (aside from the occasional hobo sleeping next to his empty sack of fries...).