Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MaximusNukeage

President of the united states (democratic nomination)

Who do you hope will win the democratic nomination  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you hope will win the democratic nomination

• Sen.John Kerry
    • Gov.Howard Dean (pulled out of race)
    • Gen.Wes Clark (pulled out of race)
    • Sen.Joe Lieberman (pulled out of race)
    • Sen.John Edwards
    • Rev.Al Sharpton
    • Rep.Dennis Kucinich

You're asking us to pick the lesser of the evils. Senator Kerry looks like that guy from Cheers, so he gets my vote.

I hope they all die. I'll probably vote Green or Libertarian...or something, as usual. Hell, I got my mom to vote for Nader in 2000.

Let's hope for Kucinich people aren't forced to choose between various ways to spell his name on the ballots :P

Fredrik said:

Let's hope for Kucinich people aren't forced to choose between various ways to spell his name on the ballots :P

Yeah. Good call.

I've said it before and here goes... There is a serious problem when people can't vote for who they want for fear of wasting their vote. It's a problem that could be fixed with incredible ease. Strangely enough, our countries continue to suffer a lack of true democracy decade after decade, and almost no-one speaks of fixing this problem.

ravage said:

You're asking us to pick the lesser of the evils. Senator Kerry looks like that guy from Cheers, so he gets my vote.

It's good to know that Americans still carry on the age-old tradition of voting for a candidate based strictly upon ideals, their platform, and new promises -- always based upon keen observations of the issues and a good knowledge about them as well.

The liberals can't decide on a nemesis for Bush, the fiscal conservatives are starting to turn on Bush... This is going to be another "lesser of two idiots" election unless something drastic happens.

We need a realist, socially neutral, fiscally conservative, repairman who will take one term to restore the country and then not seek reelection.

IMJack said:

The liberals can't decide on a nemesis for Bush, the fiscal conservatives are starting to turn on Bush... This is going to be another "lesser of two idiots" election unless something drastic happens.

I bet this is going to be 2000 all over again. Someone will win this by a few thousand votes.

We need a realist, socially neutral, fiscally conservative, repairman who will take one term to restore the country and then not seek reelection.

Yes, I agree. This country is in a sad state.

Lord FlatHead said:

Don't vote, don't care really. Though getting Bush out of the White House can only be a good thing.

So vote for a change. Only a unified front is going to drive Bush out of office.

IMJack said:

So vote for a change. Only a unified front is going to drive Bush out of office.

Lord FlatHead's a Belgian.

I still wish Al Gore would have run again. I really like him as a person and thought he was intelligent and a good leader.

He already one once right? Why not get re-elected?

I was going to vote for Dean but he's looking more and more unstable

so either Edwards or Kerry, probably Kerry because Edwards will end up pandering to the South.