Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
TheHighestTree

Misc. Forum?

Does everyone not agree with me that there should be a forum for miscellanious stuff to be posted. I was really dissappointed to not be able to reply to such posts as the cranefly one by lament. Maybe in the place of the ghost "Clan" forum that's there but without anything on it? Sure, pure crap and spiteful things should still be sent to hell, but we can't discuss one subject over and over, at least not without some people's random, non-doom related thoughts and opinions.

I agree. A misc. forum for the community to talk about stuff non Doom related would be a great thing. It would probably help keep the other forums "cleaner" to boot.

Keep the non-doom and flaming lameness out of the REAL forums.

Hmm...I have a messageboard on my site. People could use that for their silly little flamewars.

a misc forum would be excellent, since half the stuff that gets posted in here is either off topic or is crap.

MISC FORUM EVERYONE.

I've been pushing for a Misc/Rants/Personal forum for over 7 months, it's not gonna happen.

I've been pushing for a Misc/Rants/Personal forum for over 7 months, it's not gonna happen.

Rants forums usually get outta hand, but that is to be expected from a place to rant but still, it would just suck, and most likely be spammed.

Rants forums usually get outta hand, but that is to be expected from a place to rant but still, it would just suck, and most likely be spammed.

i agree, although there is a few nice people there like doom dude.

Yeah the Rants forum will most probably get out of hand - with SPAMMERS and newbie l33t kiddies, REoL arguments and faget bashing.

But then again if this board is getting full off topic crap - with DOOM III coming there is going to be a doubled/tripled amount of crap churning out of here.

Blah, let's ask Username.

Naaah, a misc. forum? That's the same like -> General forum's stupidity * 10... The admin's and moderators would have a hard time cleaning up that place.

hmm. An R&R forum would take the focus off of DOOM and make these forums worthless. Just look at newbroom

General's enough. WTF do you guys want? We covered the sickest, most repulsive threads ever. And some of them aren't even in Post Hell.

What else do you need? You don't even need to mention "DooM" on your thread.

General's enough. WTF do you guys want? We covered the sickest, most repulsive threads ever. And some of them aren't even in Post Hell.

What else do you need? You don't even need to mention "DooM" on your thread.

If there was a forum designed to hold those posts then they wouldn't clutter up the general forum. Basically all we are asking for is a place where we can post our useless conversations that doensn't get in the way of the topical posts.

If we had a rants forum, then all the doom related boards would be about as slow as the doom3 board... or slower.

If we had a rants forum, then all the doom related boards would be about as slow as the doom3 board... or slower.

Maybe clans forum slow...but um I doubt there will ever be a rants and raves forum. That stuff is for lame sites *cough*newdoom*hack*...

make a "events happen in real life / interesting events in real life that you wanna talk about" forum and a music forum wouldn't be such a bad idea, i bet

make a "events happen in real life / interesting events in real life that you wanna talk about" forum

That's EXACTLY what Post Hell is for.

and a music forum

Which is basically the same as 'Flamewar forum'

[quote]

make a "events happen in real life / interesting events in real life that you wanna talk about" forum

That's EXACTLY what Post Hell is for.

but you can't reply in there

Naaah, a misc. forum? That's the same like -> General forum's stupidity * 10... The admin's and moderators would have a hard time cleaning up that place.

Well, Lüt is always complaining about being bored...this would certainly give him something to do.