Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Melfice

Which NIN Era are You?

If I was a NIN era, I would be the one where they didnt suck. Unfortunately, I cant seem to find it..

Melfice said:

Um...it isn't an actual album, sooo it doesn't count as a Halo.

I was joking. But what would it be if it had a number? For example if it came out between Halos 9 and 10 it would be like 9.5

fraggle said:

If I was a NIN era, I would be the one where they didnt suck. Unfortunately, I cant seem to find it..

The Fraggle

Bleedthrough-You've been through it all, and now understand it all and what it all means. But you yearn for a better understanding of that which isn't meant to be understood. You are the antithesis of The Fragile, exploring loss and gain, and acceptance of existence.

The Downward Spiral Anger, Spite, Hatred, Depression, Suicidal tendencies, everything is mixed together. You're on The Downward Spiral, and you're ready to do anything at anytime, as long as it feels good or right at the time, ignoring the later consequences.

Heh, it's the best album anyway IMO :)

I just want to know how that man can simultainiously go through a midlife crisis AND suffer from teenage angst at the exact same time.

sethsez said:

I just want to know how that man can simultainiously go through a midlife crisis AND suffer from teenage angst at the exact same time.

Best description of Trent Reznor ever.

Here's mine, I don't think it's been listed yet:

Post-Fragile
You just made a crapload of money off of your last album, in spite of the fact that you recalled it on the day of its original release because "you weren't happy with it". You are now stinking rich, without a care in the world aside from dealing with stupid fans who think they understand you. What they don't seem to realize is that at one time you were a model preppie until you took one too many pills of E and some raver chick broke your heart.

Now you have to crawl back into a hole and get all depressed again before you start writing folk music and alienate your income.

EDIT: "Get Down Make Love" and "Sin" are my favorite songs.