ellmo

DRD new pictures

E1M5: Sewage System opinion:  

13 members have voted

1. 1. E1M5: Sewage System opinion:

• nothing special
    • kinda like it
    • very nice looking - keep that up!

I went to your homepage, and I tried to download it, but the link won't work for me. I don't know why, but for some reason when I click on it I get a 404 error. HELP!!!

ragnew said:

I just don't know how to get that door leading to the Yellow Key open...

Go down with the nukage flow, to the lowest level (drop between the stone pillars). After dealing with monsters down there, hit the switch and use the lift to get up. Kill everything. Now you should have a opened a doors on the southern part of that level. A group of demons will kick off there as soon as you exit the lift mentioned before, so just follow their lead. After that you'll need to find and kill a green Slime Imp, it is way much durable than the others, but still lacks offensive skills. Search for any switches you can find and then go out. Doors leading to the yellow keycard should stand open.

Geekmarine, sorry for troubles with downloading, I just mistyped the file adress. Should work fine now, but use right button, and then "save as..."

Thanks for the info Ellmo.. It did help. Weird thing happened though, when I played the version of Sewage thats included in the demo, the metal poles that house the switch that'll open the doors to the yellow key were lowered after I finished with the lower part of the map... (killed the green imp, hit all the switches etc).

Then when I played the revised "sewage.wad" the poles didn't lower. I killed everything in the map, except for the enemies in the areas that were locked by a key card. Has anyone else had a problem with this? Or am I just missing something...

I wonder if its a problem with zdoom v61? Any ideas?

Dunno what are you talking about, ragnew. I'll see to the map when i get back home, but I think that everything is okay and the map is possible to finish. If you could just paste a screen or somethin'

Okay, now I remember what are you talking about. You see those metal pilars are raised by a button you should be able to find in the chamber where you've fought the green Slime Imp.

There are two switches, one opens the room with a lot of useful stuff, and the other raises hsoe silver pillars. Geddit ? :)

Ah ha, thanks man...:)

Now I got it. Again, cool set of maps you've got there.

EDIT : Hey Ellmo, I just ran through the map again, hit all the switches I could find and still couldn't lower the metal pillars that we've been talking about

I made a skill 1 demo to show you the area that isn't lowering... Just sent it via email to ya. I recorded it with Zdoom v61... Check it out and let me know what you think...

I've updated the Sewage System level. It's version 1.2

Zdoom coloured lightning and fade is now present, I've switched the green imp to red one, subtracted some of his hit points, and built up his speed. Also texture mistakes were removed and the error ragnew spoke about.

Go to my homepage, lads. And remeber to use sewage with drd.wad file.

Here are some new pics on DRD E1M2.

Those areas aren't finished yet. Awaiting more details.

Looking good! Are those warning stripes from a texture .wad of mine? If so I've since created some much nicer looking ones, which I can send to you if you like :)

You can send it along, but I'm okay with the texture pack I have. I don't think I'll have enough will to add more new textures to it. Maybe I'll replace some of older ones If I find anything worth my time ;P

I made contact with an old fried of mine who seemed to be a bit familiar with Corel Applications. He made a quick Titlepicture for my project. What do you think?