Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stealthy Ivan

The Doom rabbit..... :)

Why did the demons in doom stick the rabbits head on a spike? I find this funny, what kind of trouble could the rabbit have caused in hell! :)
Maybe thay wanted to eat the rabbit, but the head tasted bad?
Or maybe it makes them feel like a bad ass, the killing of a rabbit is a sign of power in hell???

Because Rabbits are so cute that demons feel sick just by looking at them.

(Why do I even post a serious response to this?)

That's not really a dead rabbit there. It was put in the game so that once you beat it, it will be able to spy on you and retrieve your email address, social security number, and all of your credit card numbers. Also, it will take pictures of you doing...things so that they can blackmail you later.

Ichor said:

Also, it will take pictures of you doing...things so that they can blackmail you later.

Yeah, I know something about this.
'ellmo_hands_in_pants.jpg'
And I had to pay those bastrads, so they didn't show that thing to my mom... BoooHooo!

Anyways, I really don't get why that rabbit is there. I think That was a kind of easter. Come to think of it, maybe the name 'easter' came from those wacky wabbits?

Why would the demons not have put Daisy's head on a stick? Why are there skulls and living twitching bodies impaled on sticks? Why are there guts smeared along the walls and bodies with their brains removed hanging from the ceiling? They're just hellspawn. They're supposed to be evil.

0-Mephisto-0 said:

She was DoomGuy's rabbit, so they killed her for great justice.

The stupid posts outweigh the good 8 to 5 on this thread. Overall, it gets a D-, not quite enough to go to hell.

Anyways, I think exile summed it up nicely. And yes, that's her impaled head on the stick.

If you beat the fourth episode in ULT Doom, you'll see Taggart all pissed off wondering who killed his rabbit.

Squall said:

If you beat the fourth episode in ULT Doom, you'll see Taggart all pissed off wondering who killed his rabbit.

Who is Taggart?

The Doom guy. The badass, the head hacho of the marines. He needs a name so I borrowed it from the book.

Scuba Steve said:

Wait... Daisy's head is on a stick? I thought it was just bleeding from the neck but still attatched to her head?!

Yeah, I used to think that too.

Demons kill humans, why not kill the wabbit while they're into it?

First time I heard poor marine's "name", sleep was out of the question.

The rabbit's head on a stick was really a metaphor. Much like in Lord of the Flies

I couldn't think of anything stupid to say.

Fredrik said:
Who is Taggart?

Well, the final text and pic (including the rabbit crap) for Episode 4 are so out of place that we might as well call the ugly dude on the picture "Fly Taggart."

Doom guys name is Doom guy, end of war. And as i remember, at the end of E1 in Doom, isn't Doomguy looking so mean, with a shotgun in one hand, and the Rabbit head in the other. Also, the rbbit was so prett, that the demons ripped its head off by accident... they were just petting, stroking,hugging, and squeezing it too hard!

"I got a puppy. I promised to love him a lot. I was petting, and stroking him, and sqeezing him.. i LOVE HIM SO MUCH! wham, I sqooshed him Ahh waaa"- Chris Farrley -Tommy Boy