Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ViperBoy

Lüt !!!

Viperboy is an asskisser

Our countries are free, so I'm just saying my opinion. Besides, what would I get out of ass kissing for Lüt ? It's not like he'd send me a present or something stupid like that !

I could say that I hate his comments but that wouldn't be the truth

C'mon, a little CAKE never hurt anybody! Just take a listen and discover musical indulgence...

C'mon, a little CAKE never hurt anybody! Just take a listen and discover musical indulgence...

/me still eats Cake.

You can have your cake and eat it too.

/me still eats Cake.

You can have your cake and eat it too.

AHHHHHH! Keep it away!

Liam:

Stop. Seriously. You're not funny.

I'm not trying to be funny.

Yea well Cake sucks my fucking nuts. Why don't you give it a fucking rest. They aren't even real music. It's just a bunch of retards talking about jackets

Yea well Cake sucks my fucking nuts. Why don't you give it a fucking rest. They aren't even real music. It's just a bunch of retards talking about jackets

And what would "real music" be then?

I really was thinking about going off and writing several pages on why Cake is such a good band, but then I realized that you're just trying to be a jackass and decided not to waste my time =b

And what would "real music" be then?

Music sucks, period. The only good music is music without words i.e. techno/electronic.

Dude...thats weird. My friend sent me a link to danwoodward.isgay.com or something like that and it was practically the same story, but about someone with the same name as me, going around raping people...

Music sucks, period. The only good music is music without words i.e. techno/electronic.

no

YES

Dude...thats weird. My friend sent me a link to danwoodward.isgay.com or something like that and it was practically the same story, but about someone with the same name as me, going around raping people...

SMALL WORLD, ISN'T IT?

One guy thinks another guy is funny, and we reply with our own little flamewars? It couldn't get any more original...