Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
fatman

what your favorite cartoon show

Although they've really gone downhill the past few years, I'd say The Simpsons is still definetly the best cartoon show IMO.

"Yargh, 'tis true, I have two glass eyes." -- Captn McAllister

FAMILY GUY, DAMMIT, FAMILY GUY!!!. Family Guy is definetely the funniest show on the air today.

Simpsons + Futurama !!!!!!!
same guy (matt groening), same amount of enjoyment !!!

Both cartoons rule !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Family Guy is the second runner up

ANd IT nEVeR GEtS OlD!11!!!11

That's the best use of UBB code I've seen in a while.

Tom and Jerry. The violent ones from the '50s and '60s.

They come in second place. Now let's see, Scooby Doo?

Nah.

transfomers - all versions. i love em!

south park, simpsons & earthworm jim - funny as hell

x-men & x-men evolution - gotta love the x-men

all anime - love just about all anime i've watched.

Ghostbusters and TMNT...the classic "when I was a kid" cartoons still reign supreme...however, Simpsons and Futurama kick alot of ass too...and then there's all that anime :P

My favorite cartoonythings, other than Simpsons, Furturama, etc. are old claymation things. Those kick major ass. Oh, and they need to have an old music soundtrack too

My favorite is "Rocko".

Its a totally disgusting cartoon about a little kangaroo with an intellectual character and its friend, a big fat cattle who cannot think of anything but eating. Its absurd, distasteful, disgusting and violent - just what I like.

And I like the "Beaver Brothers" cartoon, very funny and violent.

please, anything but Gumby

How can you possibly hate Gumby? I still remember the episodes where there was no speech; just Gumby running after or away from stuff as the music played. Now that was some drug induced goodness. I wish they still made cartoon/claymations while under the influence...

there can only be one great cartoon, DOOM damn it! oh wait, there is no doom cartoon, Damn! anyway i have to say simpsons/family guy, long live ren & stimpy( dont wizz on the electric fence), also from the creator of ren& stimpy, weekend pussy hunt, a web toon.

I liked the old Sonic the Hedgehog (commonly known as SatAM).... killer robots, furries galore, and Sonic not being a complete idiot. I like Sally.... unfortunately they made Tails an idiot. Again. Why can't they potray Tails as he is... the well-intentioned mechanic-fox that he is? Bwaa haa... "Soniku no BAKA!" is one of his famous phrases from the Sonic anime.... the fox has sense (Sonic -was- being a jerk in that particular scene...)!

Yo, I know what show you is talking about.... I got all 10-12 episodes of dat shit on tape! It was tight as fuck, much better than that series with scratch and grounder in it (which had like 60 episodes, HOLY SHIT). By da way, how come da tight ass series had so few episodes, and da fucked up one had way too many? by da way, which series came first (storyline wise), and how da fuck are da both of them linked together? And why da fuck is it dat in da series wit sally, bunny, rotor, etc. was it dat ONE episode looked totally different from da rest (da one wit da buzzbombers in it).

I always thought dat maybe da show originated in Japan or some shit, and dat maybe they only released some of da episodes over here. Anybody have any info on any of dis shit.... it's confusing as fuck.

By da way.... my favorite series of all time would have to be da ORIGINAL TRANSFORMERS!!! HELL'S YEAH MOTHAFUCKAS!!!

Yo, I know what show you is talking about.... I got all 10-12 episodes of dat shit on tape! It was tight as fuck, much better than that series with scratch and grounder in it (which had like 60 episodes, HOLY SHIT).

I know X_x the screwed-up series sucks! Who came up with that robotic chicken anyhow?....
I have about four episodes of the good series ;_; didn't have a VCR back then -or- a permenant home, so I found two tapes for rent once....

And why da fuck is it dat in da series wit sally, bunny, rotor, etc. was it dat ONE episode looked totally different from da rest (da one wit da buzzbombers in it).

Don't know.... never saw it. They had more episodes, actually, and got into episodes with new characters like Dulcy, a very weird female dragon x_X.

I always thought dat maybe da show originated in Japan or some shit, and dat maybe they only released some of da episodes over here. Anybody have any info on any of dis shit.... it's confusing as fuck.

I don't think it did.... the animation is good, but quite different than any type of Sonic anime I've seen. Plus a clue to find all US related Sonic stuff is that Tails is always made out to be a little idiot. Anyhow, the good series loosely followed the (still running) Sonic comics by the, erm, Archie comic company. The storyline has degraded so much that I haven't read an issue for a long time. The Mecha Madness issues were great.... somewhat serious plot, plus the most talented artists that ever worked on the US Sonic comics... *sighs*

In closing, all I have to say is.... can we -please- have a US series where Tails isn't trated like a mentally inept six year old? Oi.... if he -were- like that, how the hell'd he build an airplane, submarine, and later, a mech-walker. Woo!