Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Coppermine

Clan Ressurection

This wasn't exactly an easy decision to come across, I know for a fact that I am going to met with flamitory comments, but oh well, here it goes.

Clan HZ is being ressurected under my command. Any doomers who wish to join can email me at coppermine42@hotmail.com

I will search through the requests to join (assuming there are any) and check on the background of each doomer to ensure that they are hardcore, the real deal.

Previous HZ members will be enlisted without question of course, I wouldn't want to undermine what the clan originally had.

A web site is planned pending on intrest in the community.

Thanks, bye.

Thank God I got more Tequiza. I just started the second one and this forum is already boring. Things should get interesting.

Plus I got a stoner coming over with SILENT FUCKING HILL TWO so today will be a very good day and shit. Yeah. Word and shit. Yeah, nigga, alla dat.

wurd
mutha
eskalade

I gots to be werkin' on muh ebonix an shit.

HUKT ON FONIX FUCKED ME UP!

Who is this retard? Using our clan's name?

oh shut the front door, ralphis, don't even try the tricks on the newbies with your old account with your old nickname. DukeNukem = Ralphis, or the people who don't recognize who ClanHZ is. ClanHZ is/was pretty remarkable and memoriable in Doomserv as everyone known.

Ralphis you little faggot. Haven't played with your dolls lately??

I don't get it. The only reason I posted as DukeNukem was because I was logged in as him earlier and forgot to log out

uh huh, then what's the excuse of saying "Who is this retard? Using our clan's name"

Because I WAS logged in as DukeNukem.

EXACTLY, which means yourself Ralphis/duke knew it already

heh. No, because I logged in to respond to that gay dude as DukeNukem and forgot to log out. Hence me posting as DN on THIS post.

not just member, i was the leader.

anyway, don't intend to use HZ again as for your whatever clan's name, try to rename it something else. Plz remain the respect to clanHZ.

yes, even though i didn't get to be in HZ, it's kinda stupid reviving a dead clan unless you get enough positive support, especially from the clan leader, who was 999cop.

Plz remain the respect to clanHZ.

Four words for ya,
Cry me a river.

Clan HZ is moving forward, with or without your consent.

Plz remain the respect to clanHZ.

Four words for ya,
Cry me a river.

Clan HZ is moving forward, with or without your consent.

and i'll be surprised if it even lasts 3 weeks.

UNIDOOM LIVES!

eh, if you get at least 3 people, i might consider rejoining. it really depends if Xoap is still running heh.

and i'll be surprised if it even lasts 3 weeks.

Apathetic Ignorance, a very rare personality trait...

Hmmm, I'll keep that in mind when I see you around here.