Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
The Ultimate DooMer

Super Sonic Screenies (part 5)

Heh, it looks like a combination of Doom 1's Unholy Cathederal and Doom 2's The Spirit World, with some well placed ZDoom features (i.e. slopes and coloured lighting) added for good measure. Oh, and you've gotta love the name too :P Nice work :)

I've uploaded the updated page again, let's hope it shows now. (I always have this trouble with pages not showing the updated version straightaway, even after I clear out the temporary internet folder. Must be some sort of delay between uploading the file and the server updating it or something)

Noopers, it still doesn't have the shots. It's definitely not my cache either, as I just tried it in a different browser.

Right, it's working now. Whether it's because enough time has passed or because I deleted all my cookies (except the forum ones) I don't know.

I think next time I'll wait a bit before posting the update here...

Nice work. While I was at that site I also checked out your other projects for the first time, such as shadowcaster and license to spell doom. All of it is looking good!

Supertacular. :D Looking spiffy, I can actually play things now I have my dearest computer back. :D

EarthQuake said:

Eggman!??!??

Dr. Ivo Robotnik! :D