Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ahem,Have u ever played Jedi knight,Jedi Knight2:Jedi outcast or Jedi knight 3:Jedi academy.

Well,then you might be a JediDoomer my friend.

If u own any of these games for the pc,and Doom you can help recreate it and make a kick ass mod that servers will love to play.

Its very simple level design too,Zdoom allows Bridges and Fall kill.

Weapons-Scuba Steve has created a Lightsaber and their should be no problem recoloring into Blue,Red,Green,Purple,Orange,Yellow,Black,White,And a Special Rainbow Saber.
Not to mention Dual Sabars and Double sided.

Skins-Skins would be very easy,Jedi,Luke skywalker,Han solo,Chewbacca,Kyle katarn,etc etc.

Level Design-How hard is it exactly?not hard at all,Zdoom provides Slopes,3d bridges,invis bridges,Effects,and many other features.
I dont own Jedi knight 1 so i wouldnt know their level design but Jk2's design is very simple and possible in 2d editing almost.
Jk3 is almost the same thing.

Damage-One Deh should tweak this.

Health and Armor options-A Max of 125 Health and 100 armor is the limit.

Fighting-In Jk2 and 3 their was a Bind button where if u pressed it,you and that player agreed to a dual and only you two could attack each other.This is possible.

Sounds interesting enough to you?Leave a Reply of what u think about this Mod and how you would enjoy it to be a Jedi in doom for once.

here

and....

here

you don't remember?

and, before you start asking for help on your new mega-cool-and-whatnot project once again, make sure you have something to show first (screenshots, map downloads, etc). Keep in mind we've already seen thousands of upcoming projects that actually never got done.

ShadowRunner said:

I never said im working on it,im asking if its a good idea.

it's not

If you want to make a Doom-engine Starwars mod, it's a far better idea to join the team of one already being made. There's at least two (if not more) currently being worked on.

The /newproject tag said:

Keep in mind we've already seen thousands of upcoming projects FROM YOU SPECIFICALLY that actually never got done.

Before you start asking for help on another one of your new mega-cool-and-whatnot projects, make sure you finish at least one of your old ones first. Keep in mind we've already seen what seems like thousands of your upcoming projects that actually never get very far past the conception stage.

ShadowRunner

and quit trying to make new projects.

In a word, if you want to show us something and not be laughed at, SHOW US SOMETHING! Screenshots, a demo wad, SOMETHING. When I started my CTF megawad, I had two sample maps to show. Guess what, now it's almost done and should be released in the next two weeks (waiting to figure out if duke is going to change the player starts or not, implimenting difficulty levels). I have yet to see any of your ambitious projects come to pass. Show something before you keep spouting off inane 'ideas' for projects.

AlexMax said:

ShadowRunner "I WANT YOU TO STOP POSTING" and quit trying to make new projects.

Another thing making me laugh this day! Oh yeah. I would forgot. You should at least finish your UAC base ShadowRunner. Then You should listen to all the reviews and feedback and learn from it before you start another project.

And don't tell shit like "SKINS are no problem..." I bet you won't be designing them at your own, so you don't have a clue if it is a problem or not.

People don't give a shit man. Take a hint. At least when I would come up with projects never to be finished they were controversial and attracted tons of attention. Everyone just plain hates you!

Why hasn't ShadowRunner got a custom title yet?

Anyway, wasn't there meant to be a team working on ToD? I recall sargebaldy signing up, for instance.

They've been meaning to give him a title for quite a while, but they can't seem to come up with a decent one. Every time it looks like they come to a decision, someone seems to come up with a better title, and they just forget about the old ideas.

ShadowRunner said:

A Custom title,I thought i had My sig is better then yourse.
If they want to give me a custom title id appreciate Lurker of the Shadows.

They give people titles because of their stupidity (Take crono for instance :P) They gave you "my sig is bigger than yours" because you damn sig was too big. Guess what you'll get now. Do a little research and you'll understand.

BlackFish said:

They give people titles because of their stupidity (Take crono for instance :P) They gave you "my sig is bigger than yours" because you damn sig was too big. Guess what you'll get now. Do a little research and you'll understand.

Then how'd I get my new title then? :P