Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ellmo

Damn, my tester has gone silent...

I couldn't get any replies from Ragnew about my lastest test files I sent him.

For this reason I'm looking for a tester, that agrees to make a full test of my DRD mappack every week or so. The project is really proceeding at good pace, although I'm the only mapper on it.

I will need one or two testers to find every bug/mistake in those maps that are currently being done.

Anyone interested?

I think I could use your help. I will contact Job and Szymanski first;

Hope you guys find enough time to playtest it...

ellmo said:

I couldn't get any replies from Ragnew about my lastest test files I sent him.

Unfortunately, I believe the explanation can be found here.

I didn't knew he had problems like this. Thanks Grazza, I already thought he left me on my own...

Hey ellmo,

Sorry I didn't get ahold of you (though I thought I sent you an email regarding the situation). But I'd still be interested in beta-testing the maps if you want me to...

I've had a good chance to check out the latest build you sent me, and I must say it kicks some serious ass... :)

Keep up the good work, and let me know if you still need me to help out... I'm more then interested still.

Laters,
- Rich

Edit : Oh, and thanks for pointing out my other thread relating to the problem that was going on Graz... I appreciate it man.. :)

Glad to hear you're back Richie, still interested in testing? That will make a total of three testers, but that's okay. I'll live. And you're still in crew section... :D

I've sent test files to Job and Szymanski this very morning (about 00:14 in Poland), and awaiting their review.

Hey ellmo,

Yeppers, I'm still very, very interested in testing... :) This project is too damn good to not want to test... :)

Laters,
- Rich