Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Emm interesting,although where the River of blood and Cracked alter of blood areas are i would suggest a Sky box or F_sky1(or custom sky you have).It would blend in more IMO.

well...with the river and altar..it was going to be like..and underground river, under an ocean of blod, hence the bloodfalls, but i might change them

Cool pics. :)

If you need a title, I will think than MountainDoom is good name.
Those screenshots looks like in a mountain...

I hope than the MegaWAD will be good. :)

well, the story is a somewhat, Indiana Jones/ Matirx kinda thing, so i want the titel to be unique too, without any basic words in it, like, mountain, blood, river..or any other words like that.

well, in the game..you start out in a temple, then you go through sevral more temples like areas, until you reach the caves, and then underground base where all the cratures are being made, and then you go in (yes another gate to hell) where you go down into Mt. Notnamed and kill satan...

That is a pretty summurized gameset, VERY SUMMERIZED.

The matrix like aspect is the machines being made, and underground cities, and the indian jones is the caves and temples aspect of the game.

Edit: it is pretty much a remake of my Unreal 1 TC, whioch was sadly lost into the void of "1001101" and the site it WAS hosted on no long exists.

Heh, Geocities. Unfortunately that place is so crap, my computer seems to have taken it upon itself to prevent me from ever visiting any page on it ever again. Haven't been able to access it for 2+ months, even though I can on my parent's computer (which uses the exact same internet connection).

So please, consider getting a better host :)

READ THE FAQ said:

And that's the fourth time you're making a mistake in this thread. It should be SUMMARIZED... You know, I'm not perfect either, but it's not my title telling others to learn to spell.

On the other hand I cannot see anything interesting at those screens. Too fucking bare.

Of course they are bare. If you would have spent less time spell checking everyhting, and READING what it syas, you would have known they were incomplete maps.

I can't wait until ShadowRunner and READ THE FAQ team up for a 50-level megawad!!ichieinsunoone

READ THE FAQ said:

Yes, Sumer was a fine ancient city.

Job said:

Yes, Sumer was a fine ancient city.

ROTFL I'm laughing for the third time today (counting forum posts only).

BTW, how's the DRD testing Job? I hope it's not that bad so you decided to dump it all and not to talk to me? :P

ellmo said:

BTW, how's the DRD testing Job? I hope it's not that bad so you decided to dump it all and not to talk to me? :P

I'd be testing it, but I never got a copy of your latest version to play. : /