Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Well, i am makeing a Megawad, i have three levels done, and was wondering if anyone wanted to be apart of it and make a few maps for it, (experiensed mappers only!!!) I have provided screens of some of my levels so far, nothing really special yet. I am hopeing to have new music for all 31 levels, i will be useing a few textures from Heretic, and Hexen, and maby Strife. I have not made a name for this project yet, But i will soon enough once i see how the levels play out, I will be makeing some of the music from scratch, unless someone decides to help with that. I don't have a website for this Project yet, for i don't have enough time to make one.

I am looking for levels that are either techie-computer like, with machinery, and computers. Also maps that are Hell like, Cave like, and temple like. I want maps that are not easy, maps that are big and that you can't just run through in 20 seconds. Pretty simple, I need someone that can alter the text, titlepic, and HUD.

If you want to make music, i am looking for more scary kind of music, nothing with too much upbeat. (no mp3's) I like ambient tracks aswell, but i won't use alot. No Voices.

If anyone is intrested then let me know, you will recive credit for any help you give. Thank you.

READ THE FAQ AND BECOME SMART, before you start asking for help on your new mega-cool-and-whatnot project, make sure you have something to show first (screenshots, map downloads, etc). Keep in mind we've already seen thousands of upcoming projects that actually never got done.

Make sure it's a geocities website. Otherwise this project will fail for certain. And at this stage you should be planning it as a TC, as that will generate most interest and enthusiasm amongst your team-to-be.

Hahahahahahahahaha oh wait you're serious.
Ahem.
You wouldn't, by any chance, be related to ShadowRunner, would you?

READ THE FAQ said:

I am looking for levels that are either techie-computer like, with machinery, and computers. Also maps that are Hell like, Cave like, and temple like. [/B]

I'd be more interested if you could make a techie-computer like map WITHOUT machinery or computers.

I dont appreciate getting talked behind my back in a thread i didnt even start.I would never be Related to this Fuckhead nor will i even think about it.And wtf is the Cult of ShadowRunner?!

ShadowRunner said:

I dont appreciate getting talked behind my back in a thread i didnt even start.I would never be Related to this Fuckhead nor will i even think about it.And wtf is the Cult of ShadowRunner?!

http://shadowrunner.cult.despayre.org/

That's right, people love you. (YES YOU!)

And BTW, there are many dumbasses on this forum. Me, you, Crono, Moti, and a bunch of others. :D