Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ShadowRunner

Got wolf3d textures anyone?

After i finish Uac base 51,Im going for a Doom2 map Called WorldWarII:Castle Assault.
Im gonna use some Wolfenstein textures and cant seem to find all of em except the defaults in Doom2.
Anyone got these in a zip file?

Please don't, the Wolfenstein textures suck and were made for wolfenstein maps. They just would not fit in a Doom map. Please spare us.

seriously i wouldn't mind some more wolfenstein textures too... i was thinking of doing a secret level for my slige modification with loads of right angles and was looking for a wider set of wolfenstein textures.

i had a look a while ago and there's a number of textures here in the wolfendoom mod

http://www.doomworld.com/wolfendoom/

though i would email the author before using them. i think it says not to use any of the resources in the text file. and they replace existing textures which is a bit of a pain. i would find a proper texture wad of wolfenstein textures quite useful.

edit; i never realised how annoying it would be not to have a working shift key... that'll learn me for pouring tea over my keyboard

ShadowRunner said:

Well if i cant use those wolfenstein textures,Who's gonna stop me?

Oh my, aren't you a feisty little one.

ShadowRunner said:

Grammar police bizatch!

Assmaster said:

Since when?

Your title catches me off guard every time, goddamnit. Heh, every single time you post I seem to read your title before your username and mistake you for a new user. Then I read your post, notice that the tone of it isn't the kind you usually get in first posts, look up to check the name again and walla.

ShadowRunner said:

Using "forbidden" textures will result in a ban. Reason enough for you?