Super Shotgun?
Chaingun?
Rocket Launcher?
Plasma Gum?
or BFG9000?

I like best the Rocket Launcher.

And What You?

and if this thread is spam so sorry, because I didn't know... :(

Oh, and I like too the Super Shotgun, this gun is good, and strong.
But the SS takes 5 seconds +- to shoot again...

Plasma gun is fast and strong, I killing with this weapon Spider Masterminds in 30 seconds. :P

more replies please! =\

It can't be classified a "spam" thread, but I gotta admit that this topic has been posted before. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if this topic is on DW's top ten list of "most frequently posted topics".

The shotgun (as in "not the db shotgun"), but all the weapons are great.

Sorry, because I am new in here so I didn't know than this post sended before...

But anway, I hope than the members write their favorite weapons.

I haven't seen this thread in at least a year, but the "favorite monster" thread comes at least 4 times a year I'd say.

I like plasma rifle the best, but I don't like the sound. It's too loud and obnoxious. Usually I just change the sound to the one in Mr. robinson's wads, that one sounds better.

The plasmarifle. I love the sound. But there's nothing as fulfilling as sawing your way through demonflesh with a rusty chainsaw.

Shotgun is my favorite. The Super Shotgun is good, but like it was said before, it is best for up close, shotgun is good for any range. Rocket Launcher is also nice, except you can easily kill yourself :-P, so I will stick with the Shotgun being my favorite weapon to use.

Assmaster said:

FIST

So, you like punch the enemies with berserk, ha? :P

I like use the code IDBEHOLDA and do from my enemies shish kubeb... :)

Another smeone?

Twiztid said:

Bezerk and SSG, I can't choose between them. :p

You actually want to write this, right? Berserk and BFG...

Berserk is good than BFG in ZDoom if you wanna kill a CyberDemon or a Spider MasterMind...

more replies...?

SSG = Super Shotgun

Personally, I prefer BFG out of all weapons because it's the most creative weapon of all the powerful weapons I have ever seen in games. However, like Dsm said, all weapons in Doom are great and balanced.

999cop said:

SSG = Super Shotgun

Personally, I prefer BFG out of all weapons because it's the most creative weapon of all the powerful weapons I have ever seen in games. However, like Dsm said, all weapons in Doom are great and balanced.

Ok. The SSG I've don't know it before, now it's ok to me.

well, another people, please say what's your favorite gun! :p

Fist. Because fistfucking imps is like... wait I think I will pick SSG.

I dont really have a favorite weapon. But if I had to choose, I would have to say Rocket Launcher, since you can 100 of these golden bullts and I actually have decent RL skills.

But then again, I play mostly DM, with the occational burst of scythe (what Doom2 should have been)

They're all fantastic weapons, but I'd have to go with either the super shotgun or the berserk fists. Both are quite excellent!

SSWolfenSie said:

I like use the code IDBEHOLDA and do from my enemies shish kubeb... :)

So your favourite weapon is the AUTOMAP? Kinda strange... never fought with a Macintosh Classic in my hands.

I like "single-barrel" shotgun the most. Fantastic sound... and that's the weapon you gotta learn how to use properly. Even the biggest dumbass can blow a Demon's head with a SSG, but killing Cyberdemons with Shotgun is then quite difficult.

Maybe the rocket launcher.
In Quake and Quake II? The grenade launcher of course. I love the bouncy things. I like the nice BFG sound and blast too.
In Quake III? The rocket launcher.
In Serious Sam? Maybe the flame thrower, maybe the sniper rifle (the grenades bounces too much).
In Duke Nukem 3D? The pipe bombs and the devastator.
In Shadow Warrior? Maybe the nuke.

To ubik: It's a mistake than I've wrote, sorry.
To ellmo: It's a mistake, too... Actually I want to say IDBEHOLDS, and you know than the A is near the S in the keyboard. =\

More replies...?

Don't worry SS, just making some innocent fun of you. Better get used to it, as you will be disgraced numerous times in the futre if you decide to keep using DW forums. Watch out for Raplhis and the rest of "forum old team"