Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
999cop

What are the system files required for running DoomBuilder?

Can someone post a list of the required system files below here? I've already checked the official site of DoomBuilder, and obviously it doesn't exactly have a proper list for it. So, please somebody lend me a hand here.

System files? As in DLL stuff? Download it's source and look in builder_setup.iss (or some .iss file anyway). Somewhere in the file there are references to OCX and DLL files -- all of them are included in the setup package and are installed automatically if necessary.

On a second thought, since I don't have an access to downloading, I am still very in need of tne list. Please post here if anyone has an answer.

this is in the uninstall log, god knows if it's helpfull or not

C:\WINDOWS\System32\COMCAT.DLL
C:\WINDOWS\System32\ASYCFILT.DLL
C:\WINDOWS\System32\Msvbvm60.dll
C:\WINDOWS\System32\OLEAUT32.DLL
C:\WINDOWS\System32\OLEPRO32.DLL
C:\WINDOWS\System32\scrrun.dll
C:\WINDOWS\System32\STDOLE2.TLB
C:\WINDOWS\System32\mscomctl.ocx
C:\WINDOWS\System32\dx8vb.dll

999cop said:

Zark(c)y: please read the topic.

That doesn't explain why you wanted to know.

Usually a program will tell you what DLL's you need when it tried to run. Windows 98 SE ALWAYS shouts at me if a program is trying to acces a DLL and can't find it.

zarkyb said:

That doesn't explain why you wanted to know.

Since I'm asking a question about it, then normally you should realize that I must be missing some file that is needed.

cyber-menace said:

Usually a program will tell you what DLL's you need when it tried to run. Windows 98 SE ALWAYS shouts at me if a program is trying to acces a DLL and can't find it.

Except I can't take that it can only show me what I'm missing one by one, and I don't have an access to downloading. Therefore at least I must have some idea of what it takes