Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Red_zero_x

Team QUAKE needs level builders

hi i have made a quake wad that has quake weapons on it and i need some help from some very talented level builders that are willing to go the distance of quake.As of right now i am only looking for deathmatch levels. you will get credit for all your levels and will have a chance to drop the jaws of every doomer out there. if your are intrested e-mail me at alysiumX@aol.com you can get my quake weapons at
geocities.com/kfhR_clan/Quake.zip
right click and save target as

Unless I have misunderstood, this is a Quake-themed project for Doom (albeit np-tag-bait).

Well, you're right shadow, but there's others that WANT TO MAKE THEIR OWN VERSION!

Anyway, Red, there is a Quake mod for doom which has the textures you need. I don't know where to get it atm.

ShadowRunner said:

Yea,but dont we allready have that.....

Don't we already have shitty wads based on UAC*

Ralphis,you got some nerve.
Like i said:No one listens to the Asshole/Village idiot/Community idiot/Lowlife.
So take ur stupid comments somewhere else.

ShadowRunner said:

Ralphis,you got some nerve.
Like i said:No one listens to the Asshole/Village idiot/Community idiot/Lowlife.
So take ur stupid comments somewhere else.

Yes, come here and attempt to insult the master. I only have a few years on you! Besides, what people like you, kain, etc fail to realize is that if you typed like you knew a little bit of the English language your insults might be a little bit more effective. Well, then again...

ShadowRunner said:

ShadowRunner said:

This is DooMWorld,Not Quakeworld.

This maybe doomworld but there is a tc for just about every thing else out there why not make a quake. There is a quake tc that works but its only for the edge engine. I figure that people might want to work on a quake on the other engines as well dont you think so????

Grazza said:

Unless I have misunderstood, this is a Quake-themed project for Doom (albeit np-tag-bait).

Thats right i need some level builders to help me make some deathmatch wads you can get your texture from qdoom on the doomworld website by fanatic

Red_zero_x said:

Thats right i need some level builders to help me make some deathmatch wads you can get your texture from qdoom on the doomworld website by fanatic

Do you have anything at all to show for it?

Once upon a time I tried to make a Quake TC at my own. It was for ZDoom, and the project was called Qoom. It was inspired by fanatic's mod of coz'.

I got hundreds of textures/flats, all neccessary sounds, sprites of all monsters (all but the Rotten Fish), Dehacked file, that made all this crap work, some NIN midis, but unfortunately It died with a total of TWO maps, and one was "The Slipgate Complex" :P Bu the other map "Under Pressure" was one of the best ever done by me. I would like to send this to you, but unfortunately it'll most probably work with ZDoom only. And I'm even sure If I have this map somewhere on hard drive.

ellmo said:

Once upon a time I tried to make a Quake TC at my own. It was for ZDoom, and the project was called Qoom. It was inspired by fanatic's mod of coz'.

I got hundreds of textures/flats, all neccessary sounds, sprites of all monsters (all but the Rotten Fish), Dehacked file, that made all this crap work, some NIN midis, but unfortunately It died with a total of TWO maps, and one was "The Slipgate Complex" :P Bu the other map "Under Pressure" was one of the best ever done by me. I would like to send this to you, but unfortunately it'll most probably work with ZDoom only. And I'm even sure If I have this map somewhere on hard drive.

yo ellmo i have every texture pretty much but not music yet and i do have all monsters and the rotten fish why dont you go ahead and join my team, make some more of those levels your so fond of. i could use a person like you on my team, a person with experience.