Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Captain Red

How many languages do you speak?

Fredrik said:

I usually find it easier to come up with English synonyms for a word than Swedish ones.

I can totally relate that, especially Cantonese isn't a written language, heh. Besides that, synonyms in Chinese are quite limited as far as I'm concerned

boris said:

Why are so many of you learning german? YOU'RE ALL NAZIS!!!!!!11

<BBG> Heh, it sucks being on German CS servers
<BBG> All I can really say is "fick dich" "ja" "nein" or "Kopfschuss"
<BBG> Like, they'll say "ich hab der bomb" or something or whatever and then I go "fick dich"

Hahaha...

Anyway, the reason I learned German is because I got a little teaching in 2nd and 3rd grade so I already knew some, plus most of my ancestors are from there. It wasn't until later that I realised that so much good music comes from there.

* Danarchy is listening to Das Ich - Sagenlicht

I'm just taking German because I don't like Spanish and I have a friend taking in the same class. I was going to take French actually because my friend Mary speaks it, but the only time it was offered was at 8:00 A.M.

Hobo said:

English so far, although I plan to learn German in college, since our high school sucks and only offers Spanish and French.

yeah same here..i wanna learn german but my school only offers Spanish and French.

JacKThERiPPeR said:

EspaƱol (Spanish), Vasco (Basque) y Ingles (English).

SNAP!! Well almost: I wouldn't say I'm fluent in Basque, just know a few words/phrases.

Kaixo, agur, ez, bai, eskerrik asko, Āæser moduz?
and that's about it :(

*waves at everyone*

i speak english and spanish... i speak them both pretty much the same...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :'(

WHEN ARE YOU GUYS GONNA GET STARTED ON IT AGAIN!!!

:D:D:D:D

English.
I am currently trying to learn German though. I can't say a whole sentence in German if Mein Leben depended upon it though. ;-)

I speak broken english, broken spanish, broken C, broken html, and broken jive....