Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mogul

The current id team

So - who is working on Doom 3 now?

Who is the lead designer on this project? Who is programming with Carmack? What about art? And (music aside) sound?

The id team (as I recall) has made a few changes in its lineup since Quake III.

Just curious.

It's amazing how the era of websites caring who works at big-name game companies are so completely and totally over. Jerry Keehan? Never heard of him. Matt Hooper? Heard of him, I think, but didn't know he was working at id.

Pat said:

Wow - I SWEAR that page on the site hasn't worked for MONTHS. My frustration with not being able to get that page to work is the reason I started this thread!

Then - there it is, it works.

EDIT - I emailed id about the broken links that are in their site map. I'm sure they won't do a single thing about it, but I tried anyway. The problem is they were adding /home between /business/team/ and so - it didn't work.

mje said:

Wow - I SWEAR that page on the site hasn't worked for MONTHS. My frustration with not being able to get that page to work is the reason I started this thread!

I wouldn't be surprised if Pat just fixed it :P

mje said:

Ha! Funny. Hey Pat, I had no idea.

which reiterates Linguica's post ;)

Pat said:

which reiterates Linguica's post ;)

I know you probably only come on these boards every great now and again, but will there be anymore codes to solve on the UAC-corp site before Doom 3 comes out? PS. Not that you need me or any fan to tell you, but keep up the awesome work!

Scabbed Angel said:

I know you probably only come on these boards every great now and again, but will there be anymore codes to solve on the UAC-corp site before Doom 3 comes out?

Yes.

Disorder said:

Where's Jan Paul?

John C.: "How often do I have to tell you Jan-Paul? I said No physics engine!".

jan paul and ttimo are both contributing to doom3 from their secret lairs

and thanks shaviro ;)

paul is from the netherlands right, the one wh dod some of the q3 AI stuff

anyway, the coolest member is Kenneth Scott (his creations are beyond cool) and offcourse pat ;) kissass :D

"the coolest member is Kenneth Scott (his creations are beyond cool"

How do you know what creations he's worked on? in Doom 3 that is?

I wasnt talking abut any doom3 shit, just talking abou his q3 skins. However some of the concept art of doom3 are from kenneth. I believe the baron of hell one is or hellknight, dont know. The one with the horns and the same mouth as the hellknight. they have the same style as some of his sketches.