Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Katarhyne

wait, wait, wait, wtmf

BTW, do NOT send FPS games to Kat! I've heard once she entered a forum and went on a vendetta against games with blood in them. Maybe that's why she never posted.

BTW, I want CyClones (drool drool)!

Executor666, WTF? I've NEVER cared about blood in games. I've never gone on any board and said anything about blood in games. What the hell are you talking about? Do you even know? You "heard once" that I did this from whom? Do tell.

Oh, by the way - there's blood in CyClones, and Doom, too.

You should really grow a brain before you post, you fucking moron.

[edited due to deadnail's whining ^_~]

Heh, now Ex has even got the ladies against him. Oh well, it seems like he's setting up shop in Fagland. Oops, did I say that? I meant Flamerworld. God dammit, what is wrong with me. NewDoom, that's what I mean.

don't listen to him, he's just doing what he does best...act like an idiot

How much do you all want to bet that he'll call someone an oaf in this thread since that's his best, and only, comeback

i thought Liam called him a wank...anyway, that explains his lack of orginality

Well, the "You, sir, are an *insert insult here* was Liam's.

You should really grow a brain before you post, you f***ing moron.

Why do people censor themselves? We know what you're trying to say, saying it isn't against the rules, and even censoring most of the root word out doesn't alter the fact that you swore.

Fuck.

FUCK.

FUCK!!

Say it with me now, fuck, isn't that better? =P

Nevermind me, I'm just being a G*dd**mn @$$h**e who needs to shut his r*t**ded **s up. Heh.

Heh, now Ex has even got the ladies against him.

I don't think he could get Red_Warrior against him. Doing that is as hard as falling off a building and missing the ground (which, by the way, is the secret to flying). She's just too nice.

I don't think he could get Red_Warrior against him. Doing that is as hard as falling off a building and missing the ground (which, by the way, is the secret to flying). She's just too nice.

Oh God... the Hitch hiker references are starting. Tomorrow we'll see a shitload of 'Ni!' 'Ni!' quotes and then the circle will be complete.

Red Warrior does seem nice but its just a damned good thing I actually like furry... if I was like Lowtax I'm sure she'd have quite a negative opinion of me! ^_^

I don' want you to think I had some childish thing against you 'cause you didn't want to buy my computer. ^_^;; So like, don't hate me and stuff.

This is actually the first time I've really had a problem with someone on these forums that I didn't start. Eheh.

Oh God... the Hitch hiker references are starting.

My next poll: Your favorite color is:
Ultra-Violent
Infra Dead
Gan Green

^_^

Kissass

I don' want you to think I had some childish thing against you 'cause you didn't want to buy my computer. ^_^;; So like, don't hate me and stuff.

Okay, like, I won't, like, hate you and stuff. Like, okay. Don't go all valley an shit on me, okay girl? =P

This is actually the first time I've really had a problem with someone on these forums that I didn't start. Eheh.

Oh I've had a lot of enemies, and 99% of them just came out of nowhere hating me. It gets pretty funny after a while... just play along.

Needs a Job

Wait a sec...weren't you a mod before, deadnail?

/me Jacks his postcount up another notch

VVV*Oh, and don't forget to click the link below!*VVV

Captain! We get signal!

Needs a Job

Wait a sec...weren't you a mod before, deadnail?

For the 1138th time that was on the OLD forum, since the switch I have immigrated (or is it emigrated? fuck if I care though.) into the General Forum.

However, since I don't download a GIG OF FORUM TEXT EVERY FUCKING MONTH LIKE LÃœT I didn't get to be a mod here. Just as well, if I had to start banning people I didn't like it'd just be me, Katharyne, Zaldron, Arioch and Fodders around. =)

Anyone with a ghetto name (gangsta included anywhere) would not only be banned before their 1st post their email address would get bombed. Heheh.

Main screen turn on!

That's on screen I believe.

Just as well, if I had to start banning people I didn't like it'd just be me, Katharyne, Zaldron, Arioch and Fodders around. =)

Is that it?

Identify target.

[bweep] [boop] [barp] Target: Massive Armament Complex
Purpose: Make things dead.
Internal Boss: Green Jammer Robot Triad.

Stage left to clear: 120,0000 point!

The old forum r0x0red my box0rs...

eh...me need sleepy...

I wonder what everyone else will think when they realise that half the posts on the thread were done within a single hour.

Wow...3 posts in a minute...

P.S. Have all of you forgotten 'All your base', or are you just choosing to ignore it?

No. It's really not.

Fuck I don't think I've ever spelled your name right. I hope you don't claw my eyes out or something.