• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
999cop

rolling on floor laughing

Widowmaker

Thanks to fod.

man, this is the most hilarious site i've visited in my entire life. Me and nightfall were laughing our stomach so hard and almost got slipped off from the chair. Even though you have posted this link and went to hell, i still wanted to share this with you guys again, cuz i couldn't resist. just want to have some more fun with this with you guys. I suppose that guy made that story and all those relationships and such up. otherwise it could be the first on american funniest home movies if you can make it in a video tape.

This post might go to hell as well too, but i dont care, just wanted to have fun ;p

ROTFLMAO

Oh my God, that was the funniest fucking thing I've seen in a long time.

Guest ZZ_TOPPER_X

I used to live in a 'leisurely portable living area.' (A trailer.) But never at a trailer park, thankfully. At the age of 5, we got a nice 2-story house.

God... please tell me this isn't for real. If there's really people like that out there...

OH WOW, YET ANOTHER PAGE TO INCLUDE A SMALL COLLECTION OF IMAGES FROM FUGLY.NET! WHEN WILL THE HILARITY STOP?!?!?

God... please tell me this isn't for real. If there's really people like that out there...

*said in a theripist tone* Calm down, its not real...

Go to www.phonebashing.com. That's hilarious

Phonebashing.com rules (at least it is on the right way). Cell phone terror is terrible here in Germany, every mong has one (except me). Plus we have a special word for such mobile phones: "Handy"

Yes, if you say "cell", "cell phone", "mobile", "mobile phone" or just "phone" to a german, he will not understand what you are talking about - you have to say "handy" - bah :P

(of course also the german word "Mobil Telefon" is most unusual here)

Germans like "cute" words, like "handy" and "mini".

This is exaggerated, but there really ARE people like this. They live a few blocks from me. ::shiver::

People like this are the ones that burned down my house. >_<

You, sir, have NO] sense of humor.

YOU tell ME that?!...
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111

ROOFLEROFLROOFLEROFLROOFLEROFLROOFLEROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111
THAT was hilarious!!
I especially like the part about the grandma. If you don't at least get a chuckle out of this site, you're very strange and have no friends. Or sense of humor, might I add.

You're not alone, Lament, I thought it was dumb as shit too. Just trying to rise a very cheap and underserved laugh at other people's expense.

THAT was hilarious!!
I especially like the part about the grandma. If you don't at least get a chuckle out of this site, you're very strange and have no friends. Or sense of humor, might I add.

ROTFV

Ugly People. Yep, hilarious. here's some other funny things for you:

POOPOO!!

POOP!

Stinky poo!

Well,
apparently I am strange and have no friends, and no sence of humour. (And neither do my friends)

You're not alone, Lament, I thought it was dumb as shit too. Just trying to rise a very cheap and underserved laugh at other people's expense.

...Hello fellow Strange, frendless, lads with no sence of humour.