Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Silverwyvern

ART CONTEST # 6 (Yee haw)

Okee, picking the contest thing up again. Been a looong while.

I chose the topic this time around just to get the ball rolling.
Whoever wins this one will get a prize. Your very own signed sketch of Hiss ;) (or whatever you want.. any sketch is fine)
I WILL be entering this contest. If I win, the second place person will win the prize, cause there's no sense for me to have a signed Hiss drawing. I mean geez. He lives down the street from me. Anyway.. while I'm on it, I need my ftp info emailed to me.. Dunno who I'm suposed to ask at this point.

Contest # 6 is: Draw a household pet as it would look after being taken over by demons... (doomish demons)

Have fun!

Well I'll be damned. Just when I was thinking when we're going to see another contest. =D

You mean like, a pet turned into a monster or what?

That's it! if you want to make it old schol doom style, just ad blood on paws, around mouth, red eye's and green fur.

if Doom3 style just add glowing orenge pupils, and a wound across the tummy.

A Hellcat (pun intended) :-P
A large Cat made out of mutilated cat bodies, oohh yeaahhhh.

Sorry, my imagination went too far ahead - it's just about a single pet turned bad, not one demon spawned from several animals gone bad.

Hmmm as long as its a single consiousness at the end I don't care how many hamsters are loaded on it ;)

Silverwyvern said:

Anyway.. while I'm on it, I need my ftp info emailed to me.. Dunno who I'm suposed to ask at this point.

arioch.

Due date's comin up! Thanks to those who posted.. gotta have your entry by Thursday... altantic time....hmmm... 9:00 pm

Er... Heh. (This is not a comeback, BTW. I'm a bit busy with schoolwork these days, but I'll be back later.)

Click

Agnes said:

Er... Heh. (This is not a comeback, BTW. I'm a bit busy with schoolwork these days, but I'll be back later.)

Click

I knew you'd show up! *shackles* There ya go.. no more school for YOU.

Agnes said:

Click

Oh my fucking god.

Agnes: Not very Doom-like, but one of the most brilliant art I have seen come from this board. Shit! its wednesday already? Creative idea Miss S., I wish I'd read it earlier.

Anges: Seems more Garfield meets Ghostbusters meents HL. Truly awesome though!

Btw i like all the entries so far. Their pretty cool designs. I feel that with Agnes, Espi, MickGr, Silverwyvern and me contributing to this one, i feel this will be a real battle of the DW art titans when the voting starts, with me at last place as usual.

A few more entries would be nice though, just to heat things up. Keep up the good work guys.

I'm not entering the contest this time. I might enter next time. I dunno f it's fair to have me choose the topic then enter, ya know?