Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bucket

What would you like to find in a dumpster?

Best thing to randomly find:  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Best thing to randomly find:

• Controversial classified government docs
    • Platinum bars
    • The corpse of someone you hate
    • A sex tape starring your favorite model
    • Everything you ever lost in your life
    • Blueprints for new unpatented technology
    • Mystical Gateway to higher plane of existence
    • A video tape with some real live impse on it

Imagine yourself walking down the street, when out of sheer curiosity you're compelled to glance in a dumpster you just passed by. What would be in it?

Mine would be "everything I've ever lost", because I've done some spectacular art and stuff that is now lost in time...

I would like to find rubbish in a dumpster. I would not like to find any of that other stuff, because of the indignity of it having been thrown away. How can people just throw away stuff like that.

Quast said:

none of those...i'd like to find a life, or a way out...heh

Maybe the mods can add "Mystical Gateway to higher plane of existence".

Definitely the mystical gateway. Unless Bush resides in some form in all parallel universes.

Or maybe a video tape with some real live impse on it.

Yeah, that'd be real good.

Your mom

Heh

Well, a copy of Doom3 or something of eaqul value would be nice, too...

Another, slightly smaller dumpster, inside of which is another slightly smaller dumpster, and inside of which is another slightly smaller dumpster...

That or pretty much anything on that list. Secret government documents would be fun.

I found a Silicon Graphics 320 in a skip the other day. It works and has a gig of ram! I gave it to a friend who is now very happy.

Out of the things on the list, I went with corpse of someone I hate and sex vid starring my favorite model. Thing I'd most want to find, not on the list, would be a large quantity of money. Not docs or blueprints or platinum or whatever that might be worth a lot of money, but that much money itself. No hassle selling the stuff that way.

One of my friends has found some pretty neat stuff in dumpsters. He found a prop calvary sabre in a trash can once, just sitting there. I know it's prop because it is 100% dull. Could still run someone through with it, though. I have to get it into shape on day . . . He also found an old German microscope in this big-ass suitcase thingy, along with other stuff, including some naked pictures o' some woman, heh. He also found in a building an old WWII vets stuff. Ya can find neat stuff in the trash. :)

BlackFish said:

NO WAY!!!! (you did the title didn't you?)

Anyway, I'd rather find a big bag of money :)

No. And I don't know who did.

Anyway, the point of me finding HL2 in a dumpster isn't that "yay I found HL2 in a dumpster" it's "yay people are dumping HL2".

But much as I revile HL2 (mostly because of Valve) CS:CZ is still a far worse game to be wanting so badly as to preorder over HL2.

Arioch said:

CS:CZ is still a far worse game to be wanting so badly as to preorder over HL2.

Well, I kinda said may in the other thread remember?

The main reason why I'd preorder CZ is because of the gameplay, and the main reason why I probably wouldn't buy HL2 is because of my computer.

There's many reasons for not ordering something you know.

edit: omg assmaster morphed into andrewb.

Other: Computer hardware, specifically hard drives and RAM I can RMA and get new stuff for.