Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
insertwackynamehere

Harry Potter: More than 7

That is stupid.

If she really had to "milk the franchise" she could at least give Potter a break, but keep the setting, introducing a new set of characters.

maybe I'm too old, but I don't see the attraction at all to the HP world; there's just so little there. (heh, Harry Potter Lovecraft)

Opulent said:

maybe I'm too old, but I don't see the attraction at all to the HP world; there's just so little there. (heh, Harry Potter Lovecraft)

I would disagree there. I didn't think them worthy of reading until I actually decided to read them. I read all five one after the other, and I actually found them to be not so bad.

I hope the age cutoff isn't 23.

good I'm glad. I knew she would just drag out the 7th book for 2000 pages because she wouldn't want to say goodbye. But now she'll not do that.

I for one would enjoy reading about his adventures in some fraternity

If it was set in america, you just might, but it isnt, so you wont

I want to see her writing skills taking on some new material.

Also, if she's capable of writing some new material. And, if she did, if she could sell it on some platform other than "from the author of Harry Potter".

I've never read any of the books or seen any of the movies. The books kinda seemed like a rip-off of John Belair's House With a Clock in It's Walls series. Not exactly, but kind of similar.

I'm looking forward to the 28th film where a middle-aged Harry is still at Hogwarts trying desperately to get his A-Levels and leave or somehting.

Alas, I went to a boarding school in many ways similar to Hogwarts (minus the magic) and they reckon demand jumped after the first books came out, especially wealthy American families wanting to send their kids over.

Heh, as far as im concerned, boarding schools can be summed up with the following lines:

"Ohh ohh yes, give the door another slam sir michael, fancy playing Panzer commander and the Milkmaid?"

Er, but this in no way implies thats what pritch was like...