Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Fletcher`

omg odam

Wewt! I reuploaded OMG, with bugfixes, and a new rocket launcher.

freewebs.com/ravagedw2/omg.zip

And, I need betatesters for my new map 'Of Demons and Men'

freewebs.com/ravagedw2/odam.zip

Note: odam doesn't have any secrets yet, and requires any limitless port fot the Ultimate Doom.

Edit: Watch, I'm gonna get a lot less replys than Shadowrunner. I can see it now.

Edit 2: I hate you people.

Edit 3: Heh.

I bet people are purposely not posting in this thread because of your little "Watch, I'm gonna get a lot less replys than Shadowrunner. I can see it now." comment :P

Hey i tried your 'Of Demons and Men' its a quality level, i haven't botherd playing a normal doom level like that for a while and it was good fun.

A few switch textures were unaligned but nothing major, also ammo was a bit low in places like when you get the red key, maybe i got the wrong end of the stick thinking i had to fight that lot with 50 bullets & 7 shells.

Also i like the bit at the start were you have to go up the steps and there shit loads of monsters, and u got a pistol! (it works thou) great stuff!

The arcticture is good on the inside and on the out side its brilliant. the exits a good idea and works well but the door which leads to the yellow key open once and then when i tried it again it did not open!?! not enougth ammo for that bit either really, healths fine i found thou. all in all a good map! Well done

AgentSpork said:

I bet people are purposely not posting in this thread because of your little "Watch, I'm gonna get a lot less replys than Shadowrunner. I can see it now." comment :P

I hereby claim myself:Ruler of da REPLIES!!!

Liberation said:

A few switch textures were unaligned but nothing major,

Where? I saw no switches unaligned.

also ammo was a bit low in places like when you get the red key, maybe i got the wrong end of the stick thinking i had to fight that lot with 50 bullets & 7 shells.

A good strategy is to either duck & cover, or take out the shotgunners, and run outside and dodge fireballs. There is plenty of ammo and health out there.

but the door which leads to the yellow key open once and then when i tried it again it did not open!?!

They stay open.

not enougth ammo for that bit either really, healths fine i found thou. all in all a good map! Well done

I had 10 shells and 25 bullets, with 50% health at the end, and not once did I use the fists.

Also, what difficulty are you playing on?