Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Ultraviolet

Forum bug?

Now when I subscribe to a thread it adds the subscription but it redirects me to the forum index instead of the last page of the thread I just subscribed to.

Speaking of forum bugs, every 5 links or so I click here, I get this weird message about an 'invalid thread specified'. Then it says something about contacting the webmaster, which I guess maybe I should do eventualy.

Danarchy said:

Speaking of forum bugs, every 5 links or so I click here, I get this weird message about an 'invalid thread specified'. Then it says something about contacting the webmaster, which I guess maybe I should do eventualy.

Yeah, I get that too

long story short, telefragged's having php issues from the fresh reinstall after the server blew up. the TF staff is working around the clock (it's a very small clock though, like 15 mins or so) to get everything working, so yeah, give it a couple years (in other words it's out of the dw staff's control)

Oddly enough, I only get that trying to enter Post Hell, and it goes away when I try again.

Must be a warning. :)

I get that too every now and then. I had been wondering what was causing it.

Next time you get it see if you get some message about IPV6 at the top of the page. If so I know exactly what it is. It's harmless and reloading will fix.

Danarchy said:

Speaking of forum bugs, every 5 links or so I click here, I get this weird message about an 'invalid thread specified'. ...

also getting that. however at random. i thought it might have been my browser, but maybe not

Danarchy said:

Yeah that keeps happening to me for no reason. And its damn annoying to

EDIT: Dammit it happened to me when I tried to post this

Linguica said:

I added error suppression to the offending line so it shouldn't fuck up anymore?

It's still redirecting to the main page and not the relevant thread when I click the subcription link. Any help there, or is that something you can't do much about?