Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Kazooie074

Master/Maximum levels for Doom 2?

I've been playing Doom for quite a long while and although I am still not tired of going through those levels, I am looking for Master & Maximum levels for Doom 2. They would complete my collection because they're the last "official" levels I don't have...

and hard to find by themselves...you'd probably have to get it off the net 'cuz I've never seen it in stores (excluding Depths of Doom)

Trust me, you don't want those levels. They are not worth the money or the time. Not worth getting illegally either. Save yourself the trouble and get some of the levels the community has made recently (or not so recently)... just not Master Levels...

Get D!Zone or D!Zone2 or D!Zone3...they come with D!, a cool frontend for DOS, plus you get about 1000 levels per CD. Just don't get DOOMHeaven...I was jipped into that one...

I WILL NOT POST WAREZ LINKS UNLESS I WANT TO BE BANNED.

Yo MORDETH! Over here!
/me points at zro
Here's a target! Shred him!
/me sprays zro with radium-infused paint

Is this really a Warez request? AFAIK EVERYTHING on the Maximum Doom/Master levels CD is (was) available from cdrom.com, anyway.

And they are worth getting, if you have the stomach to churn through thousands of levels for about twenty good ones.

The master levels are all cool, IMO, but the Maximum Doom collection should be just for the insanely curious.

I'm playing through the levels in Alphabetical order, ATM (God bless me) - ORACLE.WAD is worth a look, probably the best one so far, even if it seems that map03 cannot be finished (I'll see about that).

However, most of them will make you first efforts at WAD editing (If you have tried) look godlike, so be warned. 2 rooms and 2000 cyberdemons? Shyeah right. {Esc, Q, Enter, Y}

I just bought a brand "new" copy of the master+maximum levels but it was only for the poster that was included and it only costs about 1$ (i live in dk so i don't know the exact price)

Man Lüt, I tell ya, now I know why you are a moderator. You got the sharp eye, but did you really have to make that line THAT damn long?

I'm not gross.

Kazooie deserves the goatse link. If he wants his WAREZ, he will have to suffer for it.

If my plan works, Kazooie will be traumatized for life and will never appear on these forums again.

Hey listen, this wasn't a request for warez, I wanted to know if I could still BUY them anywhere. You just took it the wrong way.

Did my original post mention anything about warez or anything of the sort? I think not.

And I'll let you know this too: several people have sent me the master levels already without my asking them. I wasn't asking anyone to send me them, I simply wanted to know where to buy them.

As you can see, I'm new here. And I really feel welcomed in after this. Thanks alot to some of you.

In the future, don't jump to conclusions.

There is no such thing as deserving a goatse link; only people who are sexual desired would request things like that

[edit]wait! I should have said HOMO SEX, normal sex doesn't need be requested over internet.

Kazooie deserves the goatse link. If he wants his WAREZ, he will have to suffer for it.

//hits Executor with a hammer

Kazooie wasn't asking for warez you jackass. I apologize if my post was the cause of the confusion, I mentioned that Master Levels was not only not worth paying for, but not worth getting illegally as well.

I'm playing through the levels in Alphabetical order, ATM (God bless me) - ORACLE.WAD is worth a look, probably the best one so far, even if it seems that map03 cannot be finished (I'll see about that).

I tried that once. I didn't have the patience to make it as far as you did. I think I actually played ORACLE once... is it the one with the screens on the level wall that show you how to get certain items/keys? I thought that was a pretty neat thing to include. Sadly more wads haven't used it.

ANYWAY, Kazooie, if worse comes to worse and you aren't able to buy a copy of Master Levels, I might be convinced to sell you my copy. I never use it anyway. And if all you want it a list of the wads included (so you can legally find them on your own) I will send you that.

Now, everything is fine and dandy here and there is no need for talk of warez. Ok? Ok.

Kazooie deserves the goatse link.

And you got the title and postcount you deserve.

Maybe the postcount, but I think his title should be "I wish I were Liam."

Hear that Ling? Change Ex's title to "I wish I were Liam" :D

Kazooie deserves the goatse link.

And you got the title and postcount you deserve.

Maybe the postcount, but I think his title should be "I wish I were Liam."

Hear that Ling? Change Ex's title to "I wish I were Liam" :D

You sir, are a TOKENDOMELAKALEMA

Get it here.

I wonder how many people will be ass enough to actually click that link?
I didn't, BTW.

The http://www.oralse.cx link doesn't display any foul graphics to date anymore, not for me. All I see is a small cat running through a small field.

I too, was once tricked by the Goatse link, on other boards. But the giant rectum pic, I've seen that before on Steakandcheese.com, perhaps I should tell the Webmaster that his shit is being ripped off.

*Grins evilly*