Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mr. Woot

new screenshot?

Argh... please, I don´t want to see that ugly shotgun anymore!

The one with the drink is cute though, but probably illegal because it uses a screenshot from the leaked alpha :/

Tetzlaff said:

The one with the drink is cute though, but probably illegal because it uses a screenshot from the leaked alpha :/

Unless it's a modified screenshot from the trailer.

I don't see any new screenshots there - just the same ol' "midget" zombie looking down the barrel of Mr. Marine's trumpet shotgun.

dsm said:

Unless it's a modified screenshot from the trailer.

I don't see any new screenshots there - just the same ol' "midget" zombie looking down the barrel of Mr. Marine's trumpet shotgun.

lol stupid trumpet guns.

My guess is the source pic was "If you drink Kool Aid you are drinking Communism"

But then I've never even seen Kool Aid.

Melfice said:

Don't blame me, I'm not the one who brought it up, heh.

Oh no not at all. I know you didn't bring it up. :)

chilvence said:

My guess is the source pic was "If you drink Kool Aid you are drinking Communism"

Yeah why not that makes perfect sense to me ;)

Melfice said:

lol stupid fanboys.

Fanboy of doom no... fanboy of shotguns yes very much so.

On the nvnews.net forums (games section) there is a link to lots of new (xbox?)screenshots. Cool stuff. I don't know if i can link to the pictures or not. But they are worth checking.

Nice find Zoost... the xbox version models dont look as good, but it still looks the part. Love the flashlight on that imp.

Nice Zoost! I've seen almost everyone that and the fact that HELL IN DOOM 3 IS REVEALED! (No reference to HR1 & 2)

Dron said:

[...] and the fact that HELL IN DOOM 3 IS REVEALED! (No reference to HR1 & 2)

Where?
Describe the shot.

Edit: Ok, I know which one you're referring to. It's old news - we've seen that screenshot months ago already.

I'm more interested in the fact that I appear to have been right in one respect: those black uniformed "flyboy" soldiers (with the "Marsec" on the helmet and the goggles) are shotgun guys - but it seems they're also pistol troopers as well since the bald dude in the background, wearing a black battle suit appears to be reloading a pistol.

Heh, the shotgun trooper looks like he's been looking at today's dinner in the mess, judging by the way he sticks his tongue out of his mouth :-)

Now I'm expecting to see machinegun troopers as well (one of the screenshots in DW's own screenshot section showed a military guard with a machinegun in the background)

Tetzlaff said:

Argh... please, I don´t want to see that ugly shotgun anymore!

You sure it's a shotgun Oo ? Hope not...Bah it's for Xbox anyways...

--Kintaro-- said:

You sure it's a shotgun Oo ? Hope not...Bah it's for Xbox anyways...

That won't make a difference - the Xbox version is supposedly a rather faithful port of Doom 3. You gotta expect that the designs are carried over faithfully.