Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
GooberMan

w00t, I moved state

Finally online after moving states. Now living bout 1100km (or 650 miles) from where I used to live. Anything interesting happen over the past week that I might have missed out on (apart from cdrom.com being tight asses?)

You in PA? I'll visit you sometime, all nice and civil-like.

we (me and goob) are both from australia, but ralphis and anarkavre both live in PA.

Congratulations on the move,
now MOVE FASTER.

As long as you moved away from me I'm happy.

heh heh. Just kidding

Danarchist. State of nirvana?
Nirvana's a crappy band. they have a state named after them.
Damn. Tragic :)

Naw, Nirvana is pretty good.
but if you meant the other nirvana?
DAMN you! you tree hugging hippie!
I'll get You!.

Just kidding

we (me and goob) are both from australia, but ralphis and anarkavre both live in PA.

Ralphis is in PA? Then I'll send him a nice brick.
Just kidding. Though I would like to meet him.

Ralphis is in PA? Then I'll send him a nice brick.

/me goes to PA to hunt down Ralphis
/me finds him
/me shakes his hand, pops a cigar in his mouth, talks to him about stuff, and leaves without warning my last words being "I SMELL #UNIDOOM!" and holding my nose and waving my hand in front of my ass.

Hey, where in PA are you, submerge? edit: and ralphis and anarkvre? I'm in Pittsburgh.

Hey, where in PA are you, submerge? edit: and ralphis and anarkvre? I'm in Pittsburgh.

Steelers suck; go Jacksonville.

me living in QLD at a place called Nambour (bout an hour out of brisbane). been thinkin of goin down to melbourne to visit some friends tho, will be going back to sydney some time in january to finalise gettin the rest of my stuff up here (my computer with all my doom stuff is already up here). gotta find me a nice job, then enrol in the tafe course I wanna do.

I can't tell you precisely where, but ever hear of jubilee day in Cumberland county? I live in THAT town. Nothing ever happens! ARGH! It's about a 2 hour drive from Pittsburgh.

Steelers suck; go Jacksonville.

LET'S GO BUCS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No thanks, I'm happier in the White Trash capital of the word than in the ghetto city of Jacksonville.

I can't tell you precisely where, but ever hear of jubilee day in Cumberland county? I live in THAT town. Nothing ever happens! ARGH! It's about a 2 hour drive from Pittsburgh.

Heh, Jubilee Day? WTF? MOVE TO PITTSBURGH, DAMMIT!!!

anarkavre is in Pittsburgh. I wouldn't have a clue about ralphis though.

Ooh, where in Pittsburgh? Maybe I can go...um...visit him...with my shotgun. Yeah.

Steelers suck;

Got that right. Let's think of the 94 AFC Championship Game where they got electrashocked by MY CHARGERS.

go Jacksonville.

No.

LET'S GO BUCS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No.

/me pours himself a bowl of Flutie Flakes, admires the blue and gold box, crunches food.

DA BOLT IS BACK!