Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ShadowRunner

Ralphis,For my sake and your sake.Read this.

You wouldn't believe just how much sugar I've eaten since I first saw this thread. I'm so fucking hyper I can't contain myself. Oh god I"M GOING FUCKING NUTZ SOMEBODY STOP ME! SMOKIN!!!

ALL HAIL COMRADE RAL...OOOOO POPCORN!!!

DooMBoy said:

YOU HAVE TRIGGERED THE WRATH OF TEH FEARSOME RALPHIS RUN HIIIIIIIIIDE AND PH33R FOR YOUR LIFE!!!!!!1111

pfft...

ravage said:

You wouldn't believe just how much sugar I've eaten since I first saw this thread. I'm so fucking hyper I can't contain myself. Oh god I"M GOING FUCKING NUTZ SOMEBODY STOP ME! SMOKIN!!!

*Ties him down* There you go. You're fine now.

WTF? I post a reply to DA's post and two people get they're posts in, I look to see if I missed anything previously, and come back, and they're's another post. What in the hell is so special about this thread?!? It's a huge pointless flamewar between one defensless user and the rest of DW!!

EDIT: And two people get post's in before this gets posted!!

insertwackynamehere said:

WTF? I post a reply to DA's post and two people get they're posts in, I look to see if I missed anything previously, and come back, and they're's another post. What in the hell is so special about this thread?!? It's a huge pointless flamewar between one defensless user and the rest of DW!!

It's amusing?

Arckra said:

*Ties him down* There you go. You're fine now.

you can't stop the mask.

To stop the chaos.

Ralphis,i challenge you to a duel.

Me and you,mono o mono to a skulltag duel.

All are welcome to spectate as soon we get this ready.

insertwackynamehere said:

EDIT: And two people get post's in before this gets posted!!

This thread is comedy gold, thats why! And don't you god dman say anything that is the opposite of that!

/me buys a thesaurus

ShadowRunner said:

To stop the chaos.

what

ShadowRunner said:

To stop the chaos.

o.o I'm confused. Didn't Ralphis apologize or did something fly WAAAYY over my head? *eyes up at the ceilng*

Nevermind *snicker*

ShadowRunner said:

To stop the chaos.

Fuck you.

Ralphis said:

Fuck you.

Wow... so I guess Shadowrunner wins by default? ... .... ..... Nah.

Oh ye gods...and to think, this was all started by some little weenie who got worked up over absolutely nothing. Thank the Doom gods for the stupid, for they provide endless entertainment...

fear_and_loathingpi said:

Oh ye gods...and to think, this was all started by some little weenie who got worked up over absolutely nothing. Thank the Doom gods for the stupid, for they provide endless entertainment...

shut up shadowrunner.

BlackFish said:

shut up shadowrunner.

That's not Shadowrunner. ^^; That's my friend from yahoo. I sent him a link to this board to be amused and he decided to speak up.

Ralphis vs. Shadowrunner!

This is gonna be the match of the century! Someone better record a demo or something.

I'm afraid that it is impossible for me to be Shadowrunner...you see, I have punctuation, and an IQ higher than that of a dead wombat ^_^

oh...wtf now?

I'm afraid that it is impossible for me to be Shadowrunner...you see, I have punctuation, and an IQ higher than that of a dead wombat ^_^

*hugs Calebby* =p Welcome to DW.

AHAHHAHA AH AH AH AH AH ha HAHAHAHAHAh AH HA aH A hHAH AH AH AHAh ah AH AHahAh HA haH AHH AA AH AH HA HAH  A AH   A HA HA HAH AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH
Sorry but this thread required a page-widening post in order to fit all the funny in it.