Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ShadowRunner

Ralphis,For my sake and your sake.Read this.

...takes bets on whether dwforums4 will be about what the end screen from dwforums3 suggested...

...takes more bets on when the dwforums3 portal bug in ZDoom will be fixed, if ever...

I got here late... Does this mean ShadowRunner is leaving forever? If so YAY! And if dwforums4.wad will deal with doomworld it SHOULD include this thread. :)

If ShadowRunner leaves Doomworld (but I think he won't give up *this* easily), he will most porbably try to come back soon, but he'll get spotted in no time.

There's no other person writin,just,like,this,am,i,right,already?

There's worse things to become than Weird Al. In fact, that's like some sort of higher evolution.

Ralphis said:

Listen up Wierd Al, I appreciate your support but I will be expecting royalties on every sale you make

Oh but of course. :D

All sales go to the exclusive Ralphis Fund. Which is a smile endorcing sun-shine way of saying; You get all profits, ten-fold. :D

I can't belive this got 8 pages. ShadowRunner probably vomits with rage when seeing this thread now, hawhaw!

Heh, he's probably still crying over his recent loss to Ralphis.

Actually, he's over at NewDoom now, showing his map as he did over here...with vastly different responses. In fact, only johnnyrules182 is being insulting, but they don't appear to be tolerating him.

Very different results? As in they are liking it? *blink*

*sports her new Ralphis t-shirt* Whee!

Some did like it. Others thought it was alright, but nothing close to wow.wad, hell-o.wad, or walk2.wad.

Ooh, I'm lurking through the posts at ND. They sure seem to be standing up for him. O.o

A few minutes later: *loses interest in the posts and wanders off to Neopets*

omgz ur al fagz lololz

I look forward to DWFORUMS4. Um... yup. It should involve the ZDoom forums as well. There could be a whole bunch of settings for a storyline to unfold across simultaneously!

Heh. Newdoom is like Bizzaro-Doomworld. Everything that goes here is hated there, and everything that is hated here is quite acceptable there.

Arckra said:

Lol, it looks like the tag to your shirt is on your neck. :P

Oh, allow me to clarify. :D

I put that Shirt on top of my other white shirt I was wearing. And yes, the shirt is also indeed on Inside-out and Backwards. :D Wonderful observation. :D

Ichor said:

Actually, he's over at NewDoom now, showing his map as he did over here...with vastly different responses. In fact, only johnnyrules182 is being insulting, but they don't appear to be tolerating him.

Oh i'm trying Ichor. I don't get what's wrong with them. They must have no "this wad sucks" sensors.

You want bad? We can think of quite a few maps that would make Shadowrunner's look like Daedalus.

There are quite a few maps out there that make SR's maps look like the Best Maps Evar.

One in particular was so bad, that DooMBoy had nightmares for weeks and had a nervous breakdown (well, either that or intense flatulence, I forget which). He'll be let out of the nuthouse in a couple of months...maybe.

Ichor said:

One in particular was so bad, that DooMBoy had nightmares for weeks and had a nervous breakdown (well, either that or intense flatulence, I forget which). He'll be let out of the nuthouse in a couple of months...maybe.

Actually the nightmares were caused by the level, because it was so intensely suckz0r-y. As for the gas, it has to do with this nuthouse I'm in....was in, sorry. I broke out a few minutes ago, and now I'm watching out for those....oh crap, here they come...damn helicopters...

I'm tempted to register at NewDoom just so I can make a "ShadowRunner is a fag" thread and post the Ralphis stuff and that scoreboard screenshot, followed by "plz not to banning me."

Ultraviolet said:

I'm tempted to register at NewDoom just so I can make a "ShadowRunner is a fag" thread and post the Ralphis stuff and that scoreboard screenshot, followed by "plz not to banning me."

g funk supah gangsta don' make me shank ya! and git Sheniquah's ass back ova' heeah.