Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sharessa

Horrors from Beyond the Deep

The first creature looks like it belongs in a bad horror movie. 0_o
I wish they'd have had pics of all the creatures the article talked about, sounds interesting.

Remember, when you enter the ocean, you enter the food chain.

Oh yeah, is danarchy going to start giving these freak science reports every week?

Cool.

I love this kind of stuff, seen the Sea Raspberry? It looks like some kind of Christmas light. Sweeeeeeeet-ta!

Giant sea spiders, not spiders at all, have such tiny bodies they keep some organs in their legs.

Cool article.

Giant sea spiders, not spiders at all, have such tiny bodies they keep some organs in their legs.

Heh, makes it seem like they have a choice to have organs in their legs.

Disorder said:

This is why I don't like swimming in the ocean.

Because if the crushing depth doesn't get you first... oh wait, it will. And oppositely, these creatures would literally explode long before they smelled your floating body.

KoRn said:

Heh, makes it seem like they have a choice to have organs in their legs.

LOL! Now that you mention that, it does read that way.

I'll keep posting this stuff as long as I keep seeing articles on it from Fark and the like.

Numbermind said:

Because if the crushing depth doesn't get you first... oh wait, it will. And oppositely, these creatures would literally explode long before they smelled your floating body.

I know, but the thought of those creatures living there makes me feel uncomfortable already.

the pic of the mantis shrimp with its claws out on the table is fucking sweet. looks like it came from my nightnamre. damn if i ever get a salt water tank i am gonna get one

After reading that article, I'd have to say that mantis shrimp ~ claw shrimp. The ability to break through glass tanks? Frightening.