Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Metal_Sonic

Vote DooM

It's interesting that if you dont select either radio button, and hit "Vote", the form doesnt complain about it.

The Ultimate DooMer said:

It also doesn't stop you from voting (for DooM) more than once...

I found that I could vote multiple times and the counter wouldn't always go up (I'm assuming that other people had just voted on the occasions that it did). Or is there some little trick that I don't know?

Funny that the guy advocating Deus Ex felt the need to bash Doom in stereotyped fashion, while the one arguing for Doom simply reminded readers of what's good about it.

Still, I voted for Deus Ex. Can't beat smashing pot plants onto those shiny marble floors. :p

It seems that voting for either one or not voting at all sends you to a 'The page cannot be found' error. Lovely.

insertwackynamehere said:

What does Deus Ex have to do with Hell? Or did I not get far enough along yet..

It doesn't, really.

Grazza said:
Funny that the guy advocating Deus Ex felt the need to bash Doom in stereotyped fashion, while the one arguing for Doom simply reminded readers of what's good about it.

And they both mentioned DOOM more than the other game (what game was that?), which was quickly forgotten (almost immediately by the pro-DOOM guy.)

Watch my unrelenting resolve in my attempt to care less about what Gamespy thinks of my favorite game.

Mhmm, I see it, and its pathetic failure as you post in the thread here about it.

I had to give the vote (or votes... chortle) to Doom, even though my only impression of Deus Ex was trying it a year ago and having it run SLOOOOW as hell... apparently an issue with NVIDIA cards.

Numbermind said:

Watch my unrelenting resolve in my attempt to care less about what Gamespy thinks of my favorite game.

Uh, it's not what Gamespy think, it's what the people who visit Gamespy think. Though that's almost as bad.

Hm. Comparing "Doom" to "anything" is something I do quite a bit. Though since Doom is "something" and "something" is part of "anything", I kind of am comparing it to itself in a meta... ah, fuck it.

"Anything" loses out every time, anyway.

Deus Ex probably lost out on a lot of votes because its fans couldn't find the voting multitool and radio button picks in their inventory.