Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Naked Snake

less-than-lethal ammo could help lower crime

Less-lethal 9mm semi-auto from UMAREX Russia; it fires 9mm rubber slugs.

This type of ammo could be utilized in so many countries as a great way to stop crime. In countries like Britian, they could use nothing but those 9mm rubber slugs.

In America, guns could be made to fire both 9mm rubber slugs and 9mm parabellum, so cops here could make the choice between lethal and non-lethal force. This way, more criminals are actually booked instead of being hauled away dead. What do you guys think?

If you give me a P-90 and some ammo, there will be no crime in my city anymore.

Except, of course, for the raving lunatic with the P-90 and some ammo.

The only trouble with more criminals being booked instead of killed is that means more criminals escaping punishment through the crappy money-mad legal system (both here and in America). And even if they are convicted, they'll only get out early for good behaviour and be back to their criminal ways in no time.

Call me what you will, but I think the world would be a better place if the most serious criminals (killers, crime lords etc.) were killed in shootouts, car chases etc. than arrested.

Call me what you will, but I think the world would be a better place if the most serious criminals (killers, crime lords etc.) were killed in shootouts, car chases etc. than arrested.

Damn straight, dude.

The Ultimate DooMer said:
The only trouble with more criminals being booked instead of killed is that means more criminals escaping punishment through the crappy money-mad legal system (both here and in America). And even if they are convicted, they'll only get out early for good behaviour and be back to their criminal ways in no time.

The job of the police is supposed to do is protect the innocent. At least this way we'd get "well I thought he was our suspect instead of a 12 year old kid with a water pistol. Sorry." lethal force should always be as absolute last resort.

Edit: that said, I'll admit the law dose need some changes.

May I suggest the movie 'The Boondock Saints'.

Fuck rubber slugs! Some security guards employed around here use 12 gauge shotguns that have a payload full of rock salt (usually weighing in at a few grams per chunk). THAT fucking hurts, because it usually draws blood and exposes it to salt.

ravage said:

If you give me a P-90 and some ammo, there will be no crime in my city anymore.

Would there be anyone left? ;-)
Um, ow! That would wreck!
Wreck = hurt a lot

Rock salt?! That's freaking nuts man! . . . And how would you know how it feels? :)

o believe me, its much worse. it feels like your skin is getting ripped off. it actually is.

I just said this in another thread, but you have to consider the number of wrongly convicted. That's the main and greatest argument against permanent harm to convicts.

Danarchy said:

May I suggest the movie 'The Boondock Saints'.

Man, that's one damn good movie! I hear they're working on a sequel called "all saints day".

i lick my shotguns loaded with nails, razor blades, snake fangs, glass, molten metal, small stones, LSD coated nails, crack rocks and penneys, you know the good stuff.

there was a kid here years back that decided to bring his 9mm to school. it was chilling in his pocket until he leaned over and caused it to go offeither way the shot went thru his leg/hip/thy and took out his wang and balls and then loged itself just above the knee in the opposite leg. i dont know what happened to him after his 9mm sex change. however it was a joke around here for a long time, until columbine

i think i'll just move to greenland or some place like that, theoretically speaking for all broadcasts, in my entire life i have not seen one tragic newsreport of misfortune or terrorism or crime in greenland, i guess it's just one big place where people chill out all day..

deathbringer said:

Youre supposed to call it NON LETHAL you anti-american communist nutcase!

No, because it's not true because they can still kill you.

No, because it's not true because they can still kill you.

Thats just lies made up by the hippy communo-fag degenerates! its completley harmless and doesnt hurt at all, unless youre really doing something bad, then it will, but you deserved it!