Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DooMBoy

How many of you.....

....edited the original Doom/2/Final levels after you got tired of them?
I've hacked into E1, and now on the lowest difficulty, it's more like UV. For example, in E1M5, where there's the secret RL room with the Blue Armor, SG Shells, and the three Medikits, I put 3 Imps and a BullDog Demon using DeePSea. Simply astonishing to realize that not only did this level editor actually work, but I actually got to see those 3 Imps and BullDog Demon in E1M5. I also have screwed around with E1M1-there's a Cyber, Caco, and three Barons at the very end!

I was actually quite busy when I did that stuff, but redoing an already-done map only takes like an hour or three. It was an evening project at the most. Plus, I had no problem putting off homework to work on Doom.

You have even more of a lacking of a life that the rest of us have.

Well shit doesn't he download a full gig of text from these forums every month? What was your guys' first clue?

Well shit doesn't he download a full gig of text from these forums every month?

Actually, it's only a total of over 700MB from the entire Doomworld site. I've set a higher standard for September though, so we'll see how much traffic I accounted for last month. Hopefully I hit the 1GB mark.

Lüt's life in a nutshell:

Time spent on DooM World = 23 hours
Time spent on eating = 0.4 hour
Time spent on sleeping = 0.3 hour
Time spent on toiletry = 0.1 hour
Time spent on Millenium = 0.05 hour
Time spent idly looking out of window = 0.05 hour

:)

/ReX crosses his fingers, hoping his post will be relegated to Post Hell by the über demon Lüt.

Time spent on Millennium = 0.05 hour

Unfortunately, that much is true :\

Lüt's life in a nutshell:

Time spent on DooM World = 23 hours
Time spent on eating = 0.4 hour
Time spent on sleeping = 0.3 hour
Time spent on toiletry = 0.1 hour
Time spent on Millenium = 0.05 hour
Time spent idly looking out of window = 0.05 hour

Time spent m00ting = priceless

I can't buy everything, but for everything else there's ASTR0MANTRAINcard(tm).

Hmm...I spend 6 hours sleeping, 8 at school, and the rest...doing other stuff. Heh, and as for Millennium...I probably spend less time than Lüt a day on it :\

Don't worry, Lüt I'll pick up the pace once the new beta is out and I can actually play the last level.

Lüt I'll pick up the pace once the new beta is out

I know, I've got everybody on hold waiting for that thing :|

Fortunately, it's actually not me that's causing the delay this time, I'm waiting on the new engine from Joel.

I don't take the maths, I have an absolute affliction with 'em. I'm taking English...and i have a bitch of a workload because it took me two weeks to get into the class, so I have homework up the bunghole.

Sort of... I remade the first doom level (E1M1) in quake, but made it flooded. it was kinda cool to. Hell. I might even release it one day.